Jason the Toymaker x Laughing Jack *Revised*

*this is my first lemon so don't be haten*

~Lj's point of veiw~
I can't beleave that we have been together so long. Three years and counting. I love him so much but I don't think he loves me
"Jakie, what's wrong?" Jason asks with a worried tone.
"Do you still love me? We haven't had sex in like two months and you never cuddle with me anymore....."
"Well I have been so busy babe. You gotta understand that terrorizing kids is a like full time job!"
"Well I think you should make some time for us!"
"I'm sorry babe. I will make time for you. Starting right now you can have me on every Monday wendsday and Friday okay? Only during the day."
"Good thing it's friday." Lj smirked
"I guess so master. Now punish me."
"You have left me alone to masturbat for two months by myself. So you don't get my cock and you don't get to cum unless I say you can deal?" Lj sadistically smiles "Now. Bend over and count out your spankings."
"Yes master."
Starts to spank Jason
" Nngg. One. " Jason huffed. " Two. THREE!"
"Let me help you." Lj puts a cock ring on Jason. "Now. Let us continue."

~ I'm sorry. I cant bring myself to finish writing the rest of this story. I will just leave the rest to your imaginations. This was suggested by a friend and editor @RainWolf. Follow her and read her awesome Fanfics. BIE~

~If your reading this now I have to inform you that I'm going to redo this story and add it as a new chapter. So it's not all Butt rape and beatings and it also has a very bad escalation rate. Sorry~