"NO WAYS!!!" Arnav shouted.

"Arnavji listen to me first," Khushi said calmly. She knew why he reacted the way he did and she was expecting him to anyways. But she knew her plan wasn't as harmful as he thought it was and she just needed to make him see that.

"I'm not saying that you let me get kidnapped. Obviously you have to come and save me before they can get to me, but the point is that we need to get them close enough to hear you," she said.

"Hear what?" Akash asked, suddenly interested.

"Sorry Arnavji, I'm going to have to turn you into a villain for this," she muttered a quick apology to Arnav before continuing, "We can make it seem like Arnavji wants to get rid of me and is waiting for the right chance to kill me himself," she said.

"What the f***?!" Arnav exclaimed.

Even Akash looked flabbergasted.

"I know it sounds lame to us because we all know the... errr... relationship that Arnavji and I share, but it won't sound lame to them," Khushi said.

"You just have to make it seem like I'm such a burden on you and I'm so clingy, that you want to get rid of me. And as for why you have kept me alive this long, you could make it seem like you want to take advantage of me before you kill me. Oh I forgot! And make sure you say that you want to do this within the next 2 days." she explained.

"And why does he have to say that?" Akash asked.

"Because then L75 would come running within those 2 days to come and get me himself, before Arnavji could kill me," she explained.

"This is the most stupid, dramatic and unrealistic plan I've ever heard," Arnav said, totally against this whole idea.

"Hawww," Khushi gaped. "You wouldn't get an awesome idea like this in your next 7 births!" she said. "Watch when this plan works and I laugh in your face!"

"That's not going to happen because we are not going to enact this stupid plan in the first place!" Arnav replied.

"Arnavji, you–" But before Khushi could continue arguing, Arnav's phone started ringing.

"Urrrgh! My sautan," Khushi muttered audibly, making Akash chuckle and Arnav shake his head with a hint of a smile.

But the smile vanished seeing the name on the caller ID.

Sheetal.

'Great,' he thought. He'd just managed to make Khushi come back to normal after that horrible incident yesterday, and now she decides to call and mess it all up for him.

Although he had a very strong urge to cut the call, he picked up just in case it was an emergency or something.

"Yeah Sheetal?" he said as he pressed the answer button.

Khushi instantly looked up at Arnav as she heard the name, but then looked away, refusing to meet his eyes.

Akash who had been watching the whole exchange didn't miss the way Khushi's face dulled when she heard Sheetal's name.

When Arnav finally cut the phone, he sighed as if exhausted. "Sheetal wants us to come there tomorrow – she wants to apologise to you," he said slowly, afraid of Khushi's reaction.

Khushi sent him a sharp glare before she looked away, not saying anything. She didn't want to create a scene in front of Akash. Because she knew if she opened her mouth to reply, then things wouldn't end very prettily.

Arnav wanted to let out a deep breath of relief but controlled himself.

He had expected Khushi to burst out hearing Sheetal's request but thankfully she didn't. He knew she was boiling in anger inside, but he was just being let off the hook momentarily while Akash was here, so he thought he'll give Khushi some time to calm herself down a little and divert her mind.