he admired your body

So there's this cashier... he works at Chick-Fil-A and you see him every single time you go. His name is Namjoon but you always hear him talking to his coworkers saying that his name is "Rap Monster" cause his raps are "scary fast".

You always thought that it was the cutest thing ever but you've never heard him rap before so you couldn't judge if he was right or wrong.

One day you decided to stay after school to work on a project with your friend that was due the following week. You guys didn't leave the scool until 8 o'clock. You were starving but you knew that dinner at home was probably all gone, so after dropping your friend off at home, you went to Chick-Fil-A to get something to eat.

You actually really wanted McDonalds but, you were hoping that Namjoon was working, so you went there instead.

Once you arrived you thought for a minute if you should go inside or go through the drive-thru. You knew there was a better chance of having a real conversation with him if you went in. So you parked your car and started walking towards the entrance.

As you were about to open the door you felt your heart drop at the sight of Namjoon sweeping the floors in front of the counter where you order your food. You got incredibly nervous and started having second thoughts about going there.

As you started to turn around to go back to your car you saw a worker come to the door and open it, You felt like it would be rude to just leave so you opened the door and walked in.

The worker stopped at the door before leaving and talked to Namjoon for a moment.

"Okay 'Rap Monster', don't forget to lock everything up before you leave."

He looked up to look at the person talking to him and ended up looking at you dead in the eye. It seemed as if he panicked because he turned his head in a fast motion trying to avoid looking at you.

Looking down at the floor sweeping the crumbs into the dust pan he shook his head yes in reply to her comment.

"Alright well I'll see you tomorrow."

When she left there was a good minute of just dead silence.

He emptied all the nasty stuff from the floor into the garbage and went to the screen on the counter, pressed a few buttons then looked up at you and opened his mouth

"Can I take your order"

You walked closer to the counter and looked up at the menu like you were looking for what you wanted, even though you knew exactly what you wanted to eat, you got it every time.

"Yeah uhh, I'll have the number 3, no pickles"

He looked down pressed some more buttons then looked up and opened his mouth once again.

"And what to drink?"

In the back of your mind you thought "your cum" but you didn't want to come off too strong, so you simply said that you wanted a Dr.Pepper.

He grabbed a cup and started filling it with ice and Dr.Pepper then went to the back and grabbed your food.

"Here's your order, if it's cold just tell and I'll let my boss know so that you can come back and get something else some other time."

You took your bag with your food in it and took your drink. When you grabbed the bag your hand slightly brushed against his making you both pulled back fast.

"Thank you, I'm sure the food is just hot enough"

You started to walk away and right as you put your hand on the door he yelled "Hey! Oh, um, sorry. I didn't mean to yell so loud but... can I have your name and number?"