Epilogue

"So that's how I found real love. It took a long time to get there but it was worth it. I fell in love with a boy who was said to be incapable of falling in love himself. I fell in love with a guy who was cold to me since the beginning. I fell in love with someone who had a bad rep and my family hated. I fell in love with him and he fell in love with me.

Its kind of like a fairy tale. He had a curse on him that made him not believe in love. I had to fight my way and try to break the curse. Looks like I broke it, huh?

I don't know if we will be together forever. I can only hope."

"That's it?" Noah places my laptop down. He looks at the screen and pouts. He looked really adorable at the second.

"Do you like it?" I ignore his question. I finally finished my story. Just in time too, its due in two days. I have spent the whole weekend trying to finish and edit.

"I do. It kind of sounds familiar. I think the guy is a lot like me." Noah grins and leans down to place a peck on my lips.

"What, hes nothing like you." I joke.

"Whats the title?" Noah ask curiously. A smile spreads across my face. The title of my story is very important. It sets the whole story.

"You Can't Love Him."

*

-One Year Later-

"Hey, I'm heading to class, are you ready?" My roommate, Lara, ask as she opens the door.

"Nah, I'll leave in a little." She nods and closes the door behind her as she exits. I look around for my laptop. I found it at the end of my bed. I quickly grab it and pack it in my bag. I looked around and made sure I had everything I needed for class.

So you may be thinking, whats going on? Well, let me catch you up.

My book ended up winning the class contest and got published. I earned a little from that to help me attend this amazing writing school.

After graduation, I got back in touch with my family. My dad still refused to help me go to school here in New York. However, my mom and Cassie helped me out a little. Drew and I ended up getting close again over the summer. Its nice to have my brother back. Marco is still with Carmen.

The group is still together. We all trying to keep in contact as much as we can. Joc and I facetime everyday. Its hard living far away from your best friend.

Right now, Noah and I are doing a long distance relationship. Its hard but we manage. We text or talk on the phone almost everyday and face time about twice a week.

Noah stayed and went to University in California. He also got a job to pay for his and Hayden's apartment. Noah doesn't have any trouble with his uncle. It like his uncle just disappeared. Also, Noah and his Aunt have got closer. I think she has a sudden change of heart.

It seems like everything has fallen into place.

FROM: Noah

I love you!

A smile spreads across my face as I read the text I had just received. I reply as I walk out of my dorm and go to class.