14

"E," Jocelyn yells in my ear. "It's time to get up!"

"Go away," I yell back.

"Get. Up. Now!" Jocelyn starts hitting me with a pillow. I place my arms up to block my face.

"Ow! Okay! Okay!" I sit up, still blocking her hits. She's really strong!

"Good get dressed. I'll be downstairs." She walks out of my room. Its funny how at home she feels here. No matter how many times Drew or Marco have tried to make her feel unwelcome. I wish I was that carefree. I pick an outfit out and get dress. I meet Jocelyn downstairs. I knew exactly where she would be.

I walk down into the kitchen. I was shocked to see that she wasn't in our kitchen. I fill a bowl with cereal and meet Joc in the living room. When did she pass me to get to the living room? She had already made herself something to eat. How does she know where everything is?

"You're lucky we are friends or else I would leave right now. I can't believe I agreed to go hang out with Carmen." She cringes at the name. She takes it a step further and begins to fake gag.

"I know. Trust me, I don't want to go either. You can thank my idiot brother for this." She sighs and leans back into the couch.

"She wants us to get our hair done. For a football game. A football game she's not in our even cheering for. This is some bullshit rich girl stuff."

"I totally agree with you."

After breakfast we got all of the things we needed and headed out to the truck. We are taking Drew's because it's his fault we have to do this and Marco would never let me drive his. My jeep still isn't here.

We walk around and look for Carmen at the mall. We both hoped that we wouldn't find her and could just hang out by ourselves. We both almost cried when we finally find her at the food court.

"There." I point to the table.

"Let get this over with." Joc sighs.

We walk over to the table.

"Hey." I

Carmen smiles at me but it soon fades when she sees Jocelyn. Her jaw falls open before closing quickly."What is she doing here. She wasn't invited." She looks at me.

"You got a problem bi-"

"I invited her. She's going to the game tomorrow so I figured she should come with us. Why don't we go find a place to start at?" I'm going to have to keep things calm and put together today aren't I.

"Whatever. Let's just head into the salon." Carmen flips her chocolate brown hair and starts walking. Her friends follow very close behind her. Neither of them have said a word to me. I wonder what its like to be that stuck up.

"E, I can't promise you that I won't attack her by the end of the day." I give Joc a look and she frowns.

"Fine I'll try to get along."

I didn't do anything dramatic with my hair. This whole day is so stupid and pointless. Who does this for a football game? I literally can't get over how stupid this makes me feel. We are going to a football game, not a fashion show. I just got my ends trimmed. I needed one anyway.

"Carmen don't you think this is kind of weird to do for a football game. Why are we even doing this?"

"We have to look good for our boys don't we," She giggles. She's has to be joking.

"Not really. No one is going to be looking at us. This is so stupid." Jocelyn frowns.

"Well if you think it's so stupid then go home." Carmen glares.

"Can you-"

"Guys we need to hurry and finish shopping," I push Jocelyn forward so she doesn't swing at Carmen.

After the salon, we walked around and shopped at some stores. Jocelyn and I didn't really buy anything. We both agreed we didn't need new clothes. We had planned to wear sweats and t-shirts to the game anyway. I'd rather be comfortable then look cute. We walked into forever 21 and looked around.

I found a shirt that I liked. "Joc what do you think?" I show her the shirt.she nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

"You should get it. It would look great on you." I smile and head back to change out of it.

"I don't know, it's not really your color." Carmen squints her eyes and shrugs. Her friends nod in agreement. Can't they think for themselves?

"Did she ask for your opinion? No. So shut the fuck up." I wanted to laugh but I kept it in. Carmen glares at us and then continues to look around. Jocelyn is seriously the best. I wish I could not care and speak out like that. I have to be really frustrated to stand up for myself like that. Obviously why its so easy for me to talk back to Noah.

"Do you really need to buy all that?" Jocelyn points to Carmen's pile of clothes.

She looks at Jocelyn as if she was really dumb."Um, of course I do." She says seriously.

Jocelyn gives me a look and I shrug.Carmen has her own logic that I just don't understand.

We all went home at 3:00. And I almost crashed. I was so tired from trying to keep Jocelyn from committing a murder.

"That was absolutely awful, horrible, terrible, grotesque. Shall I continue?" Jocelyn yells

"I agree but why are you yelling?"

"I needed to yell. I've kept it inside all day. I swear I was mentally screaming the whole day." She laughs.

"You hate her a lot don't you?" She nods.

"That's girl has been horrible to all of us since the first day of kindergarten. She broke my purple crayon. I've hated her since then." I laugh

"You hate her for breaking your crayons in kindergarten?"

"Well there's more to it than just that but that what started it." I nod in understanding.The room goes silent for a moment.

"Teen wolf marathon?"

"I thought you'd never ask."