Battle Plan

Yoongi pov

Hyosun sips from the cup of hot chocolate Jin made him and slouches in his seat next to me. Jin walks around the table and places a plate of rice and kimchi in front of Hyosun.

"Sadly, this is all I could make on such short notice." Jin explains, but Hyosun shakes his head.

"No, it's fine. I shouldn't be getting anything from you guys considering the amount of turmoil I'm putting you all through." He whispers.

"That's nonsense. You're our friend and I'm not going to just abandon you." Hoseok chimes in.

"Really?" Hyosun asks while putting his cup down.

"Yes, you're more than just our manager. You're one of us and we're going to figure something out. Isn't that right guys?" Hoseok looks to all of us for confirmation and we all nod our heads.

"You guys are amazing. I'm glad I can be considered your friends." Hyosun chokes out.

"Okay, now that that's settled. Lets get down to business." Namjoon says cutting to the point."How are we going to fix this."

Now, it's my turn to speak up. "Well, first off. We need to figure out where that video came from. I mean, just because it was taken off doesn't mean it will stay off."

"I agree. The person can choose when to put it back up at any moment while we're just sitting ducks." Taehyung adds.

"But, who would do something like that?" Jin wonders while scratching his cheek thoughtfully.

I shrug my shoulders. "Somethings not adding up. The only ones that could have seen us were the ones present at the party and-"

"Wait, I just remembered something." Jungkook interrupts. We all tune into what he has to say. "Well, after Jimin and I finished talking outside by the fire exit I saw Hyosun's cousin outside. It looked like he was looking at something on his phone, but I couldn't see."

"How come you're just telling us this now?" Namjoon asks, making Jungkook sink in his seat.

"Well, at the time I didn't want to seem like I was being nosy so I dismissed it." He explains. "I didn't think it would be that important."

"That's okay. So at least we can say we have a suspect." Namjoon points out.

"Wait, but that doesn't make sense. When we asked if you guys saw him, you guys said no." I answer. "How did he slip past you guys?"

Hyosun nudges me. "He must have come up right when we came up and hid. Then sometime before they came up he left. I don't know, we probably wouldn't have noticed considering the situation."

"And that is why I need you all to tell me stuff like this. When I asked that day, you said all you guys did was sleep. If you had said something we would have been on high alert." Namjoon lectures, making me roll my eyes.

"Okay, dad no need to pour salt on my wound. " I mumble while folding my arms over my chest.

"I don't mean to make you feel bad, but I'm trying to show you the importance of communication. It's what helps every relationship and for us, it would help BTS stay together." Namjoon directs the last part to everyone. "I hope all of you have learned your lessons on miscommunication because it is what keeps making us go down this rode over and over again."

Everyone bows their heads in shame from being scolded by Namjoon until Jin breaks the awkward silence. "Oh come on, don't beat yourselves up. I'm sure you will all make better decisions in the future right?"

"Definitely." Taehyung anwers.

"mmhm." Jimin hums.

"I'm sorry for not being honest, Namjoon. I promise that I'll do better." Jungkook says.

Yeah, i'll tell you everything first." Hoseok says, but when Taehyung clears his throat he changes his answer to, "I'll make sure to tell you second."

I can't help the laugh that bubbles up in me until I'm full on laughing while clutching my side. Everyone stares at me for a second, not used to hearing me laugh so hard in a long time.

"Are you okay, Yoongi?" Jimin questions with raised eyebrows.

I nod my head. "You know what I just realized?" They all give me curious looks. "What I've been missing this whole time since I was being distant. I guess, it hilarious to me that I actually wanted to stay away from you guys when you're all trying so hard to help me."

"Well, what did you expect us to do? Build a cage separating you from us so you wouldn't drag us all down? Uh uh, we're all apart of BTS and if someone needs help we're not just going to ignore them." Jin answers in his motherly tone. "I consider you guys all my children and I won't rest if any of you are hurt."

"Awwwww, Jinnie. You're so adorable. Since when were you so out spoken?" Hoseok chimes in while wrapping his arms around his waist.

"But, that's what we are, a family." Jin concludes and the room goes silent. I stare from one face to the other. I look at everyone, examining their features and recalling everything we've been through in the last 3 years together. Had we somehow formed a bond close strong enough to be called a family? I don't know, but one thing is for sure. I'm tied to everyone by this invisible thread and it's not getting cut anytime soon.

"We are a family aren't we? Cheers to family BTS!" Taehyung says lifting his glass of hot chocolate.

Everyone lifts their glasses and that's when I realize it. I'm not as worried about my predicament with Hysosun as I would be if I had to do things alone. Being able to ask for help comfortably and know that you'll receive has really lighted the load.

I take Hyosun's hand in mine under the table and give it a light squeeze to reassure him that everything will be okay. He looks at me and smiles warmly and I'm happy to see that his hope back in his eyes.

"Not to say that this conversation isn't lovely, but lets get back on track. How the hell are we going to get Chulmoo to delete that video?" I question, switching the conversation back to the issue at hand.

Namjoon folds his hands on the table and responds with,"Oh, I might have an idea up my sleeve...or two." He gives us that leader smile that looks like he's trying to communicate with us through his thoughts.

Oh brother.

"Okay." I say hesitantly. "Why don't you share those ideas."

As we listen intently all our eyes open in shock from his words.

Is he serious?

A/N

Can't wait to start writing the next chapter. It's going to be amazing. Watch out Chulmoo because you're in for the time of your life. Let me know what you guys think of this chapter and vote. Don't forget to share or add this to your lovely reading list to let the whole world know that you found this very amazing fanfiction. Until next time my Burritos, deuces.