The Fan meeting

Taehyungs pov:

The flashing of cameras overtook the room. I practically had to squint my eyes to see into the massive crowd in front of me. I noticed the other members taking a group photo and walked over to the empty space between Hoseok and namjoon.

While everyone else did the heart sign, I scrunched my face up like I was crying and let the picture get taken. Of course all the fans screamed when they saw how weird I was being.

I listened as I heard them scream various things along the lines of...

"V is an alien!"
"V is from another planet!"
"V you're my bias!"

The last one my dear friends is why I put on these acts. Let's get one thing straight, I am not an alien. I do not come from another planet and I do not speak an alien language. All of this is a publicity stunt. I'm just Taehyung, the guy who wants to make it in the Music Industry and if I have to act out of character to do it, then so be it.

I turned my head to look at my other members. Jimin was too busy bothering Jungkook while he spoke on the microphone to the fans. Namjoon was telling jin some joke that was apparently so funny, jin laughed so hard he fell out his seat.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at their simplicity. Then I turned to Hoseok who had one of the biggest smiles I'd ever seen plastered on his face. He waved at the fans and kept repeating, "I'm your hope." He even went as far to do aegyo.
I have to hand it to him. He knows how to get the crowd going. Without even looking at yoongi, I knew he'd be staring off into the distance. Most likely thinking of more song lyrics.

I turned towards my manager and saw him mouthing some words to me from the side of the stage. I tried to look as unsuspious as possible as I tried to focus on what he was saying. "Act weird. Do something." Once I understood, I couldn't help but laugh a little on the inside.

It shouldn't be a surprise to me that he took notice of my break from acting. I quickly, raked my brain for an idea.

After a few moments it came to me. I smoothly Waltzed over to Hoseok and made funny faces towards him. I moved closer until I was standing in front of him, blocking his view from the fans. Of course he knew I was acting because in private I would never come this close to him. I winked at him, hoping he would play along.

Finally after a second, he got the hint and laughed through the Microphone. "Taehyung is really hyper." He said. " That's the last time I give him coffee." The crowd laughs at his joke.

People might think acting like this to keep their popularity going wasn't worth it, but it was to me. I left everything behind to become a singer. My family and my friends. Everyone that made me truly happy is barely in my life anymore. For that reason, I can't fail.

I can't let leaving them behind be in vain. I would never be able to face them. So I put up with being called an alien and unearthly.

I pout my lips at Hoseok's remark and hit him playfully, making the crowd of fan girls scream louder than they already were. I take the microphone from him and turn towards my adoring fans. "Hoseok is so harsh. It was only a sip." I whine, earning a few Awww's.

I turn back to Hoseok and see him laughing behind me. Judging from the crowds reaction, everything was a success.

I went to go back to my seat behind the table when the microphone cord twisted around my foot. I gave it the evil eye, trying to wiggle myself out of it's grasp. I noticed the laughing of the fans, making my face heat up because this wasn't intentional. They were actually laughing at me.

In anger I tried to rip it from under my feet but it back fired and made me fall forward. Not onto the floor like I thought I would,but into Hoseok. His eyes widened when he realized that we were both going down.