Saved by the message

Hoseok pov

My head feels like someone dunked it in water and won't let me back up. All the words being passed between my father and Mr.Kim are muffled. God, why am I such a baby? Why am I so scared?

I put one hand on top of the other underneath the table to calm my trembling hands,but it does nothing. My hands are still shaking like a leaf and I'm still frozen silent.

Then I feel someone's warm hands on mine and look up to meet Tae's hand. He gives me a warm smile before showing me his phone. I look at the recent message from Yoongi and my eyes widen.

Come to the 4th floor. Hyosun is drunk. Be sure no one follows you.

I snap my gaze back to Taehyung who glances at our parents still in a heated argument. Then, I look around the room. No one seems to notice their discussion, too absorbed in their own.

Tae grabs my hand and pulls me out of my chair. This instantly alerts my father.

"and where are you two going?"
"Too get some fresh air." Taehyung says before he pulls me away from the table. I look back and see my father standing to leave but something Mr. Kim says snatches his attention away.

I exhale and focus back on Tae. When we enter the elevator everything is dead quiet. I can feel the tension rising.

"So, do you want to break up?" Tae asks while standing right in front of me. I gaze up at him with teary eyes.

"No!" I reply with a little too much emotion. "I mean, I don't want too, but... My parents." I shake the thoughts from my head. "No, I don't care. I want you Tae and I won't let them get in the way."

Taehyung smiles at me and wraps his arms around me tightly. "I won't let them get in the way either. No matter what...I'll always love you and you'll always have me."

That's when I notice it. The worry edged into Tae's voice. I force myself to look at his face and I curse myself for doing so. His eyebrows are knit together while he bites his lips to hold back the tears threatening to escape. The guilt I feel for my parents causing this sinks in.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know they would react this bad to it. If I'd known I wouldn't have said anything. It's all my fault." I whisper as the doors to the elevator open.

Tae slowly detangles himself from me and kisses my forehead, but this kiss doesn't feel comforting. It feels like its filled with all Tae's unshed tears and unspoken words of sorrow.

I'm about to tell him to not worry, even though I know it's pointless. I know there is a reason to worry, but my gaze shifts to the two in the room behind a closed door.

We step out of the elevator and run towards the door and open it. I stop in my tracks as I see the scene in front of me. Hyosun is shirtless and trying to kiss Yoongi and Yoongi is doing everything in his power to get him off.

"Yoongi, what the hell?!" Taehyung exclaims, voicing both our confusion. What the heck is going on?

"Um, can you ask questions later and just help him off of me?" Yoongi asks right when Hyosun pushes him to the floor and kisses Yoongi on the lips. My mouth completely drops open at the sight. Why are they even on the fourth floor?

Taehyung rolls his eyes and pulls Hyosun away, but makes sure that he's still gentle. Hyosun is a fragile person after all. As soon as he's off, Yoongi flies off the floor.

"Thanks."

"Now what?" I question. We have a drunk Hyosun and a party we have to attend. Plus, we can't just leave Hyosun alone. What if he wonders down stairs? Yoongi scratches his hair before looking towards us for answers.

"Well, we have to watch him." we all stare at Hyosun who is frowning at the empty champagne bottle.

"Yoongi, you head back to the party. We'll watch him for a little while and we'll text you when to shift." Taehyung suggest. Yoongi nods his head and pats Taehyung on the back.
"Thanks you guys and can you make sure he's safe. I-uh, don't want anything to happen to him." Yoongi whipsers the last part.

Tae and I share a knowing look before smirking at Yoongi.

"Sure we will lover boy." Taehyung teases while Yoongi tries to ignore it and walks out the door. When Yoongi gets in the elevator we turn towards Hyosun.

What the....

Hyosun is putting his shirt back on like he wasn't just trying to kiss Yoongi like an animal. Then he walks over to the champagne bottle and sets it on the table.

"Hyosun?" I question. "Were you..."

"Faking it? Maybe." He replies calmly. I stare at the empty champagne bottle. He drunk all of that and isn't even a little tipsy?

"Why?"

Hyosun shrugs and sits in one of the office chairs. "It was the perfect opportunity to just take advantage of Yoongi. The funny thing is Yoongi felt like he was taking advantage of me." Hyosun laughs lightly. "Isn't that hilarious? I don't know whether to feel touched that he felt guilty for trying to have sex with me while I was 'drunk'or disappointed. I'm so pitiful."

By the end of it Hyosun is in tears and balling into his sleeves. Man, he's got it bad. I awkwardly pat his back and let him cry until his tears dry up. That's when Taehyung takes the lead.

"Hyosun, do you want to know how to get Yoongi? Like really get him with Jimin out of the picture?" Taehyung offers making Hyosun perk up.

Oh god, what silly advice is he going to give?

"Don't show any interest at all. Like nothing." Hyosun scrunches his nose at the idea. " I know it sounds stupid, but think about it. Yoongi is the type to want what he can't have. Take Jimin for instance, he's untouchable because he's with Jungkook and nice to a fault. Jimin is like the type to lead you on, but you're disappointed when you realize he's just a nice guy. You get that?"

Hyosun nods his head hesitantly. " But for your case, Yoongi already knows that you like him. So you have to act like you've completely given up, but you hold no grudges against him. Still be nice, but just don't flirt. Show no romantic emotions at all."

When Taehyungs words set in, I almost have to slap myself. Such simple logic, but it makes complete sense. I have to smile for being able to say that Tae is my boyfriend. But then my heart aches because in the back of my mind my parents faces are turned up in disgust.

"I get what you're saying, but will it really work?" Hyosun whispers.

Tae lets a sinister grin spread across his face that makes me shiver. Eww, why is he so creepy?

"Of course it will. Yoongi is more simple than he cares to admit." Taehyung reassures like he has a handbook on Yoongi in his back pocket.

"I'll try it, but um one more thing. Please don't tell Yoongi that I was faking." Hyosun pleads.

"Of course not. That would make the plan fall through." Tae answers.

"Thank you."

A/N *cue evil laugh* Hahahaha!
Tell me were you expecting that? I'm sorry I have to kiss myself I'm too clever. Tell me what you all thought of this chapter. You'll probably get another update today because I stayed home because I'm not feeling well. Anywho, hope you enjoyed it. Stay tuned for next time and let your ships sail into the sunset.