Chapter 5

" shekhuuuuu" sanaya hugged randhir tightly from behind and pressed her cheek against his back and randhir sighed as he saw the hurt look on sanyukta's face when she saw them in this position.
" hie sanaya" he pulled her hands away and got her in front of him and till that time he saw sanyukta was already walking away.
The sharp menstrual pain that was now almost null came back erupting back with double force as she saw Randhir and Sanaya hugging ; this time more than her stomach; her heart pained.
" hiee sanyuuuu " aryan slurred and hugged sanyukta tightly and this made randhir clench his jaw and tighten his hold over sanayas arm.
" shekhuu leave" she struggled and tried getting her arm out of his hold ; but she was very weak to do that.
As she was struggling she didn't even realise that she was now standing at the edge of the pool ; the pool was almost empty as people actually took a break from dancing and were grabbing drinks to energise themselves.
As soon as randhir left her arm ; his eyes still over sanyuktaand aryaan who still had his arm around her waist; sanaya lost her balance and screamt loudly getting randhirs attention and as he tried to catch her ; he just tore the tshirt that she was wearing and the next second sanaya with a thud fell in the swimming pool and started screaming loudly as she did not know how to swim and comparing to how short she was ; she wasn't even able to stand in the water properly.
Randhir jumped in the water and held sanaya close by her waist and removed his tshirt with one hand to give it to her and she refused to wear it and kept hugging randhir's now naked and wet chest ; by this time whole crowd of ISRC had gathered there and grabbing this as an opportunity aryan picked sanyukta up in his arms ; who unfortunately was standing besides the pool as well and she started screaming loudly thus catching everyones attention " leave me" she yelled but aryan just smiled and said " i am sorrry sanyuuu ; but sanayaaa challenged meee ; anddd i can't looose " and with this he threw her in the pool.
Closing her eyes ; she prayed to god to kill her before she reaches the pool and embarrasses herself with all the blood coming out ; but she didnt reach the pool ; opening her one eyes slowly to check whether she was seriously dead or no ; she actually assumed she was dead as she was in Randhir's arms safe and secure.
Sanaya's loud screams got them back from their mini eyelock and thus conforming sanyukta that she was alive and not dead.
Looking at his position she realised that randhir was holding her in his arms above the water and didn't let a single drop touch her body ; looking over randhir's shoulder she saw sanaya struggling in the water to stand straight ; assuming that randhir left sanaya's side and dumped her in the water to catch her she smiled looking at her Knight in shining armor.
Randhir walked carefully bringing them to the egde of the pool where he dropped sanyukta and climbed out of the pool ; by this time Arjun actually jumped in the pool and pulled sanaya up ; she tried calling randhir but he just ignored her and went out of the pool.
Coming out she wore randhir's tshirt finally and ran to his side ; whereas he was just looking at sanyukta ; " don't touch me sanaya" randhir looked at her and stopped her just as she was about to hug him.
"Shekhuu" she whined making a puppy face.
" better not call me that ; you knew everything and you still did" randhir glared sanaya ; wasn't it common for sanaya to know that sanyukta was having her chums ; and up of that they were room mates as well and girls share such things.
" sanyukta i am sorry " aryan spoke as soon as sanyukta planted a tight slap across his face.
"Don't show me your face ever again " she spoke and ran away from there.
As she was standing at the end of the garden of ISRC adoring the moon and wiping the tears of her face ; unkown to the other reasons to why was she crying ; she kept sobbing clutching her stomach tightly.
Suddenly her favourite set of arms pulled her close from behind and his arms massaged her waist and she just leaned her head over his shoulder enjoying the feel of his hands ; only god knew to where were they going to be situated tomorrow; so they enjoyed the present moment together.

The End.

Thanks for reading ❤
Hope you liked the story❤

Do comment about it❤

Thankyou☺