Chapter 4

" oh hie aryan " sanaya swayed her hips while walking to the bar where aryaan was drinking his drink.
" hie " aryan smiled and looked away at the dancing crowd.
"Why are you not dancing ? " she blinked her eyes twice looking at him seductively.
" actually sanyukta was not feeling well ; so she didn't want to dance ; so i also decided to just sit and enjoy; that reminds me ;sanyukta is missing since a long time ; ill go and find her" aryan was about to get up from his stool when sanaya stopped him.
"Ohh poor you ; i pity you yaa ; i mean here she told you that she is not feeling well and there she was dancing with randhir in the backyard " sanaya shrugged and aryan sat back on his stool with hurt flashing from his eyes.
He looked around; Sanyukta was still missing and so was Randhir.
Sanyukta had gone back to the dorm to change her sanitary pad and randhir was called by nirmaan in his office.
"Ohh ; a tray of shots please" he ordered loudly ; that even made sanaya scrunch her nose.
" lets play a game of truth and dare" sanaya smirked.
"Start"
"So you like sanyukta dont you?" Sanaya asked the first questing and aryan nodded and both of them gulped the shot in a go.
" you like randhir don't you" aryan asked and sanaya nodded and the game continued for quiet a lot of time ; till both were drunk and out of their senses.
Randhir and sanyukta were back by that time and coincidentally they both came back together and exchanged small smiles and this got sanaya back to land.
" dare ? " sanaya looked at aryan who was looking at his glass as it was a piece of diamond.
" yes" he slurred.
" pick sanyukta up and throw her in the pool" sanaya spoke with a cunning smile ; she knew sanyukta was on her periods and this was the most insulting revenge she could get.
" what noo i can't " ayan slurred.
"Fine keep getting cheated on always and by not doing the dare you prove that you are a coward " she smirked drowning her last shot and left from there leaving aryan in a fuzz to what to do and what not to do.

To be continued❤

Keep reading and voting❤

Love you all ❤