Chapter 3

" all boys are same .." sanyukta was talking to herself as she was walking back to the party alone "periods ka name sunte hi dar jate hai" she twisted her lips and before she knew to what was even happening someone put a huge palm on her mouth and the other one grabbed her waist; as the top sanaya gave her was very short ; the persons fingers brushed over her bare waist giving her goosebumps all over her body.
She was being dragged back to where the washrooms were; she squirmed under the persons hold ; as soon as his palm touched her lips she knew it was him ; it was her man ; her Randhir ; but she still squirmed or pretended to squirm under his hold.
Randhir knew her well ; he knew she was just squirming for show; she very well knew who was he.
Finally dragging her to the corner he stopped at a place far away from everyone elses eyes; he placed her down on the ground gently and while dragging her here he made sure that his hands were gently placed on her stomach.
Her back touched his chest and his hands gently placed on her waist "what do you think you are wearing?" He asked slow and husky.
His breath tickled her bare neck and yet again their were goosebumps all over her body ; gently moving his hands on her stomach ; he knew the stubborn lady won't admit to how much her stomach was hurting from standing from such long time.
" i umm ; these are umm sanaya's clothes not mine" she whispered ; she felt good ; her body muscles had started to relax and she felt good as his expert fingers on her petite waist ; this was the magic of his touch on her body.
Wait how come he knew that she was on her chums? Was her dress showing the stain? She wondered and as being the best soul mate he was ; he felt her tensed again and spoke " don't pressurise your brain ; you still look okayish" he tried erasing the tension between them.
As he was speaking this ; sanyukta relaxed a bit and then suddenly blushed as she felt something poking her on her back and she knew what it was " your words definitely deny to how your body feels right now Mr.Shekhawat" sanyukta spoke smirking and turned around to face him.
His fingers still showing his magic on her stomach " what are you talking about?" He looked at her with a i_dont_know_what_you_are_talking_about look and she lowered her gaze on his pants and as randhir's gaze followed her eyes ; he blushed and noticed that even she was blushing hard.
" so ? " randhir shamelessly smirked looking up at her face and cupped her face with one hand ; she shyed and looked down and pushed him through his chest and ran away.
A soul who came to pee in the washroom witnessed all this romantic session and her heart broke looking at the only one person she loved romancing with his Ex again.
"I am not going to leave you sanyukta; just wait and watch " sanaya huffed as she saw randhir leaving the place too.

To be continued ❤

Keep reading and voting❤

Love you all ❤