I smiled at Torchwick and saw the anger in his face, as he bent his own cane.

A bunch of White Fang were in front of Ruby but were blown out of the way by Yang, as Ruby jumped into Yang's arms, while Yang hugged her and said, "Ruby!"

They spun around, as Weiss then asked, "Are you ok?"

Ruby then said frantically, "I'm fine! I'm fine! But listen...Torchwick's got all sorts of weapons and robots down there."

Blake then handed Ruby's scythe back to her, as she said, "What?"

Ruby kept giving us the details, as she said, "Androids, mechs-they're all loaded up on the train cars."

Oobleck then said, "Ah, that's ridiculous! These tunnels are sealed the tracks led to a dead end."

There was then an intercom, as it was Torchwick while he said, "Get to your stations, we are leaving now!"

I then said as I flew up in the air, "Well, that doesn't seem to be stopping them!"

Ruby then pulled out her scroll and said, "We need backup. But, I can't get a signal threw."

Weiss then questioningly asked, "So, what do we do?"

Oobleck then said, "I believe we have one option."

I landed back down as Ruby then said, "We're stopping that train."

We moved swiftly and got on the train.

We we're all on top of one of the cars, as Oobleck then said, "Hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train."

Weiss had a hatch open up as she said, "Uh...Professor."

Oobleck corrected her and said, "Doctor."

She then pointed out a weird looking device as she said, "What's that?"

Oobleck crouched down and said, "That my dear. Appears to be a bomb."

The girls all jumped in fright as I then said, "Why is there a bomb on their train?"

Ruby looked over and said, "We've got baddies!"

A bunch of White Fang were starting to come near us as I then said, "I'll hold them off. You guys just figure out a way to handle the bomb. Back me up once your done!"

I ran towards them as I soon kicked one of them, while his body knocked down a bunch of his comrades.

I dodged their strikes, as I knocked them out with a few punches and kicks.

I looked over and saw one of the cars detach from the train as it blew up.

I then dodged a punch and flew back towards them as I said, "What's up?"

Ruby then said, "There's another bomb!"

I then said shocked, "What?!"

Oobleck then paced over to the next car and opened up a hatch as he yelled out, "They all have bombs!"

The car we were on started to detach as I flew over while the others and Zwei jumped across and made it.

Yang then said, "This doesn't make sense!"

We turned around and saw more White Fang come out of the cars, as Ruby and the girls went over to go fight the White Fang.

Me and Oobleck watched the car blow up, as it breached the tunnel and let loose Grimm.

Oobleck then said, "Oh...dear.."

I shrugged a bit and then said, "Well, at least we know what their plan is."

Oobleck then said, "Indeed. He's leading Grimm to the city!"

Weiss then yelled out surprised, "What?!"

Oobleck then explained, "It's the cars! They detach and explode, creating openings for the Grimm!"

Blake then said completely baffled, "That's insane!"

Another car detached as Oobleck and I ran towards them while he said, "You three! Go below and try and stop those bombs!"

Ruby then said, "What about us?"

Oobleck then said triumphantly, "We're going to stop this train."

Ruby then said a bit confused, "Yeah, I know. I said that earlier."

Oobleck looked sad but got over it as me, Ruby, and Zwei followed him.

One of those giant robots that Ruby and the girls fought before jumped up stood across from us.

Oobleck then said, "We've got a problem."

He quickly drank out of his mug and smiled, as he then aimed over Zwei.

Zwei barked and jumped up into a ball, while Oobleck swung as Zwei went flying towards the robot like a fire ball and took it out.

Another robot came out of nowhere, as Oobleck jumped and took out that robot on his own.

I then looked over and saw another robot as I fired off a ki blast at it.

The robot was damaged, as I flew towards it and punched it, while it crumbled into pieces.

There were a lot of them, as we started taking each one of them out.

Throughout the fighting I felt a powerful aura, as I then said to myself, "Looks like your ok after all Raven. I'm just hope you don't over do things a bit."

There was two more robots left behind us, as Oobleck then said, "Ruby! Goku! You two go on ahead!"

Ruby then said a bit unsure, "But-"

Oobleck then cut her off and said, "Don't worry, Ruby. It's time I teach them a lesson."

He ran towards them, but before we would've gone ahead, Ruby looked down at a sad Zwei,  as she smiled and said, "Go."

Zwei got happy again as he ran over with Oobleck to help him.

I smiled as I then said, "You ready?"

Ruby smiled back and said, "Always."

We both soon made it to the front of the train, but realized we were too late, as the train was about to make impact till Weiss, Blake, and Yang showed up behind us as Yang then said, "What do we do?!"

Ruby and Weiss smiled at each other, as Weiss then created an ice barrier around us, while the train collided with the barricade.

There was an alarm going off, while we were now in the middle of Vale.

I stood back up, as my eyes widen, while I then got serious.

The girls were behind me, as they were recovering.

There were Grimm everywhere, as I turned around and saw the team of Huntressess.

They had the same serious expressions on their faces like me, while they all looked at me.

I cracked my knuckles and said, "Let's finish this."

They all got up and were then standing behind me, as we were all about to have the fight of our lives.