Vandalized

RUN, RUN !!!! IS ALL I COULD DO. EVERY STEP MAKING MY HAPPIER AS I GOT FURTHER AWAY FROM THE PAIN, TORTURE, AND ABUSE. I CAME TO A LARGE LAKE BREATHING IN THE FRESH AIR . THEN LYING DOWN ON MY BACK TAKING IT ALL IN. THEN A HAND FORCEFULLY PULLING MY KNEES APART.

My eyes flew open instantly sitting up seeing Vince (step dad) grinning at my vagina hungrily licking his lips. Closing my legs and kicking him in the process I ran into the bathroom. The only safe in this house for me.

"open the door Rosey I'm not gonna hurt you just make you feel real good" I shuttered at his words.

Ever since he moved in I never felt safe. My mom is always drunk or to high on cloud 9 to realize her only child needs her protection.

" Carter open the fucking door now before I break it " I could hear the rage starting to get the best of him. Climbing on top of the toilet and taking off the seal to the vent. Pulling myself up and shocking my self that I fit trough with ease I closed it slowly but surely making my way back to my room.

Slowly peeking my head out I climbed down and closed my bedroom door without any noise. I got ready for school in under 20 minutes. Hopping out the window knowing if I tried to go out the front I would leave with a couple of bruises.

Finally making it to school after a 35 minute walk I immediately got stares. Attempting to hind my face I was slammed against a wall. By no own other than Clark Harris

" hey babe you know you're one of the only girls that I haven't talked to this year so what do you say" he said shoving his hand down my shorts past my underwear

" get off of me I don't want you" as I made an attempt to push him off. Only to fail .

"you might not want me but you know you want him " pushing his penis against my upper leg. Trying even harder to get him off. I could only think of wants going on in his head and what he plans on doing to me.

By the grace of God the bell rang he looked at me once more. Leaning closer to my ear. "be ready for round 2". The quickly gripping my panties and ripping the off with one swift move. Placing them into the inside of his right pocket, patting it and walking away.

I ran off to the bathroom and cried. Not just because I had been violated but also at the fact there were people in the hall and no one even tried to help me just looked the other way.

~~1hour later~~

I was awakened by the high pitch sound of the bell. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I opened the bathroom door and walked out into the hall. Looking left to right, ahead and backwards wanting for Clark to come into view.

Safely making it to my second period I sat in the back corner and began my work. The bell rang and the classroom flooded with students.

Looking out the window I spotted a black SUV driving back and forth down the road.

Wtf!

I was pulled out of my gaze when there was a continuous banging on the door. Along with the other students I looked at the door and saw a highly upset Mr.Willow.

"Ms. Hale, I found one if your students vandalizing school property, please keep a better eye on him." Pushing Clark lightly who had a devious smirk on his face.

"yes sir, my apologies. Mr. Harris please take your seat and began your assignment" she said pointing to the seat only two desk away. I watched him through my eyelashes as he strolled to his seat.

45 minutes into class I felt as if I was being watched, not including the black SUV that was still driving up and down the street. Slowly turning to my left I saw the most frightening thing ever. Clark Harris stroking himself while staring at me, undressing me with his eyes. For once I regret wearing shorts. Instantly I look ahead fighting every erg not to look at him once more.

~~ SKIPPING TO THE END OF THE DAY~~

School was finally over. I was leaving one hell hole to go to another. By time I got with in view my house my heart began to race remembering what happened this morning. Creeping through the door I checked to see who I had to face and which personality they would bring with them.

Shit.

There was my mom pacing back and forth with anger all over her face. Quickly and quietly closing the preparing to make a run for my room. I tip toed towards the stairs.

"don't take another fucking step" I stopped and turned around looking down at my mom.

See I'm 5'6 and my mom is 4'7. Short u know but my mom have never been part of my worries. She's a vary small woman with the smallest hands and years of drug abuse made her so weak that her hits feel like nothing.

" where the hell have you been" she said putting her fingers in my face.

" at school were else" I said with more attitude then I planned. Turning around walking off up stairs to my room. Before I could enter I saw Vince leaning on the door frame of his & tramp; my moms room.

" I'm not done with you. I will have you." He said before blowing a kiss my way. It was just so sad that I could smell the alcohol on his breath from here.

Rolling my eyes, closing my door and going to sleep soon as I hit the pillow.

To me today was kinda a good day.