“Babe, Katie is right you know. For the last three days, you’ve barely said a word and I know in that small little head of yours, that you’ve been blaming yourself. You’ve been over thinking every situation and confrontation. It’s not your fault for Lottie’s misfortunes; it’s hers for only having escorting experience and nothing else. Ella did offer her a job too, so she can’t actually blame you. It’s hers for not accepting Ella’s proposal” Greg commented.

“I know but if I wasn’t here, or a part of your lives then none of this would’ve happened. You wouldn’t be broken and bruised and Dan wouldn’t be upset and in hiding. Lottie would still be here and you’d all be one big happy family. But ever since you began dating me, I’ve been nothing but a burden to you all. I’ve broken down so many times, that it’s made you all feel like you have to babysit me 24/7. I’ve literally broke you to shreds, and so badly that you can barely speak to your fans anymore. It’s my fault for even coercing with those idiotic leeches in the first place. I made friends with my kidnappers. You have every right to hate me Greg, I ruined everything for you,” I argued back. I know we weren’t fighting but I’m telling the truth. If I wasn’t a part of their lives then Greg would be normal and Lottie would still here, plus Dan wouldn’t be heartbroken. He literally had to choose between his friends or love, and let me tell you, it’s not an easy decision to make.

“So what you’re saying is that you wanna break up. You wanna be like Lottie and Dan?” Greg asked unexpectedly.

“No, but what I am saying is, if I wasn’t here and wasn’t your girlfriend then Lottie and Dan wouldn’t be apart. Neither of them would be hurting, Ella wouldn’t have had to have relived the past and you wouldn’t be broken. You wouldn’t be so scared out your mind; you’d be eating normally and sleeping normally, without having to rely on someone for comfort. I don’t wanna argue but I’m just stating the truth” I retaliated. Oh how I wish I was normal…

Katie’s POV

When Elianna said that Greg would’ve been better off without her at the start. I felt conflicted. I was conflicted because those two are a match made in heaven. They’re like the second best pairing, next to Micky and Ella. They understand each other and help each other, I’m just angry that she thinks everything’s her fault. It’s not, and it never will be. Lottie was the one who brought up Ella’s first child, no one else and it wasn’t Elianna’s fault that they got kidnapped or drugged, it was the idiots that done it in the first place. I know she’s going to keep blaming herself for the rest of her life but it wasn’t her fault, she wasn’t to know that people she called friends would turn their back on her. Turn her life into nothing because they were jealous.

   Elianna and Greg were talking back and forth, about what had just happened but left them to it. I walked out and into Greg’s flat. Because we were so close now, Elianna and I were allowed to walk in at any time, as long as we announced that we were there. I was glad that Elianna has found another friend, especially in Ella and that’s not me talking in a money-grabbing sense, I’m talking in the sense of true friendship. Ella’s been a real good asset to Elianna’s life, it’s what she needed. It may have come after what happened but Ella’s been there for Elianna in her time of need, she’s also been there for Greg, when he had his mental breakdown at the door. I just loved at how motherly Ella actually was. Motherhood definitely suits Ella very much.

   After telling Micky I was here and the reason why I was here, he let me through. I was specifically here to see Dan. I know I’m in love with him but I’m not here to hit on him. He’s just broken up with someone he’s in love with, he’s broken and alone. I actually came here to talk to him. He’s the only one who’s able to talk some sense into Elianna. He’s the only one who knows of his reasons for ending things with Lottie, no one else. Elianna thinks it’s because of her but only Dan knows the true reasoning. Maybe he’ll know the truth.