"Then why are you jealous then?"

"I don't know?" She said slumping on the bed.

"Well , I'm pretty sure you might've had a crush on one of the boys?" Bryce chimed in.
She looked shocked. Did he just figured her out? she then looked down, he was right. She did have a crush on one of the boys but no one actually knew about it, not even Savanah.

"It's Dylan wasn't it?"

She looked up in shock, how did he know?

"Ah, well since it was, why don't I give you a proposal?"

She looked at him with cautious eyes.
"What kind of proposal?"

Damian looked at his brother with a grimace look as he knew what he was about to ask. Bryce shook it off and continued.

"Revenge on Savanah Ryder.."
______
(Back at the dance)

"Who did he take Aidan??" I asked again.

"I don't know I thought it was you"

"Well it's not me" I said gesturing me being here, i started thinking "and we know it wasn't you boys" I looked around and seen jewels and Ashley coming towards us. Then I seen Nathan.
Wait a minute Nathan?? I seen him looking for Jess, he spotted us.

"Have you seen Jess I can't find her" Nathan said.

"Oh no" I realized then who he took...

"What?" Nathan looked confused.

"Wait you don't think-" Dylan chimed in.

I nodded my head

"What?what's happening" ash asked
"Savanah what's wrong" jewels asked looking concerned.

"We have to find her" Jade said,
"That'll lead us to Xavier.."

Xavier where have I heard that name before.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"The guy looking for all four of you" she said in a low voice only I can hear.
Harry was finally in the group.

"Savanah, is it you know who?" Harry asked through the load song everyone was in a frenzy once get out of your mind came on.
I nodded.
"He took her" I told him.

"What's going on?" Nathan asked.

"No time to explain you guys look for Jess" Harry said to Ashley and jewels, they nodded and proceeded.

Then all of a sudden the dj stopped playing songs and started to speak on the mic.

"Alright guys it's time to crown duke and duchess of the back to school dance" the announcer said through the mic..

Everyone was cheering.

"Oooo they're crowning already"

I heard someone say as I moved to the exit. I was moving through the sea of teens that were waiting in anticipation for the crowning ceremony. Trying to push through the crowd I heard him saying-