Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Jimi woke up to Karen screaming. He ran to the room. "What's wrong?" She stopped screaming when she saw Jimi. "I had a horrible dream." He sat on the bed and hugged her. "It's ok, there's nothing to worry about." Karen didn't want to tell Jimi what the dream was about, well because it was about him. She just stayed silent. She hugged him tight. She didn't want to let go. "Are you ok now?" He looked down at her. "Yeah I think so, thanks." She smiled when she said it. "No problem." He said while smiling. He headed back to his room. Karen couldn't sleep. She had too much on her mind. She stayed up thinking about Jimi. She doesn't want him to know she likes him because it might ruin their friendship. She finally fell asleep. When she woke up she had a smile on her face. The dream she had when she fell asleep was a happy dream, a dream with Jimi. She spent the rest of her life with Jimi, happily married, had 2 kids and the band was doing good. She was happy. She decided to see if Jimi was awake. She walked to his room. The door was open so she could see into his room. He was asleep. She grabbed a pillow from the other side and walked back. She threw it at him. He immediately woke up. "What was that for?" He asked laughing. "I don't know, just to get a laugh." She said with a chuckle. He jumped up and tried to catch her. She ran, of course being in a house it's not that easy with furniture everywhere. She opened the front door and ran to the left of the house. He finally caught up to her and put his arms around her, so she would stop running. As they were sanding like that Phillip and Kimberly pulled up. Phillip asked "are we intruding?" Jimi immediately pulled away. "No, it's fine." They didn't buy it. "Not to be mean, but why are you here?" Jimi asked. Phillip said "do you want to go have breakfast with us?" Jimi looked at Karen. "Yeah, let me go get ready." Karen stayed behind. While Jimi was gone Phillip decided to ask Karen something. "So, are y'all a thing now?" Karen laughed. "No, we're just friends." Phillip said "just friends my butt." And laughed. That made Kimberly and Karen laugh. Jimi walked back out. They all hopped in the car. "So Karen why were you at Jimi's?" "I left my keys for my car and house at the studio, so I didn't have anywhere to go and Jimi was the only one left because y'all weren't there." Phillip shook his head in understanding. They finally got to Ihop. They walked in and waited to be seated.