Q&A

Supppp Angelssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm back with a Q&A answering the most common questions asked. Let's get straight to it :).

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

How Old Are you?

I'm currently 15, but I'll be turning 16 next month.

What Inspired You To Write Your Own Book?

Well, one day I was super bored. So I was like, 'Hey, why don't I write a book?', so I did. At first it never got noticed, but once it hit 1K it started to get noticed more, and look where it is now. I'm also going to take this moment to say thank you to all of you once again. I Love You <3.

You Always Mention Your Best Friend, Who Is She?

*Wiggles Eyebrows* Wouldn't you like to know!!!! I'm just kidding. I have two best friends who are also on Wattpad. I've been best friends with -ForeverDisney- for around 5 years now. I've known my other best friend for a while now, but only recently have I started getting close to her.. If you're only asking about the one I do the crazy shit (mind my french) with. It's the first one :).

Will Skylan Be In Another Book?

No, they will not have another book. But...they might be mentioned. Check out my other book 'Raven', they have been mentioned in there.

Will There Be A Sequel?

Now this is the question I'm stuck on. I'm not sure about a sequel. If I do one, It will probably be on Noah. Fine. You know what? There will be a sequel. I literally just stopped typing and sat here for five minutes thinking of a story line. I have one. I guess after I'm done here, I'll start that book too. Cheers to that?

Is Dylan Available on EBae?

I doubt he is. But, if he is. HE'S MINE!!! Back off!

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

{A/N: That's it guys! If you still have any questions. Send them in and I'll answer them as soon as possible. Guys, as you probably already might know, I am from England. Right now it's meant to be Spring. ITS BLOODY SNOWING!!! Like full on snowing. It was hail first but now its a snow storm. Don't forget to...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of love - Me}