S E V E N T E E N- I Wanna Make You Mine

{Not Edited}

Song: Tears

Artist(s): Adam Saleh ft Zack Knight

At the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

*******************************************************************************

After that backwards moment after me and Dylan shared a kiss that was caught by everyone including my brother, who was furious to say the least. We came back inside to the dinner that was already cooked by Gabe.

Right now we're all sitting around the dining table, Dylan and I side by side. Zac sat on my left while Chase sat on Dylan's right, both of them resting their chins on the palms of their hands staring at us. Everyone else was sat opposite us also staring at us. I cleared my through slightly before speaking up.

"So, the weather lately" I began stretching the word 'so'. I got cut short when Gabe shook his head at me, his eyes narrowing slightly. Let round two of the silence battle commence. We all continued eating the pasta that was served yet no one took their eyes off us.

"Ain't nobody got time for this" Evan finally broke the silence. "Just talk" he continued.

Gabe let out a small sigh before speaking up. "Sky, your old and wise enough to make your own decisions and I'm not going to force you to do something you aren't happy about" he ran a hand down his face leaning back in his chair.

"I know Gabe, but what you saw meant nothing" I lied, sorta. I don't exactly know where Dylan and I stand. Yes we kiss but that doesn't make anything official. Not until he confirms it. I might as well speed up the process.

"I mean, I can kiss anyone I want, anytime I want." I continued emphasising some words ignoring Dylan's gaze which was burning the side of my head.

"Don't push it" Gabe gritted. I literally had to bite my lip to keep me from smiling. I think Beth caught onto what I was doing because she sent me a wink before opening her mouth.

"She's right though, it's not like they're official or anything. Skylar can do anything she wants." She declared setting down her fork. From the corner of my eye I could see Dylan clench his fists.

"Dylan, a word" Gabe called out standing from his seat and leaving the room, Dylan hot on his heels.

Just as they left the room Evan spoke up taking a fifth serving. "So, you guys aren't official yet? I would have thought you were with all the love sick glances you been giving each other"

"We aren't giving each other love sick glances" I scoffed, defending myself.

"Rigghhhhht" Chase dragged put wiping his mouth

"What?" I asked confused

"He better ask soon before he loses the chance" Blake piped in

"I liked the subtle way you dropped hints at him" Tori praised

"Someone had to give that idiot a direction" Beth replied

"Whatever" I muttered standing from my seat and exiting to my bedroom. I just wish he got the hints. I really like Dylan, and I'm falling deeper for him every moment I spend with him.

~~~

"There's a bonfire down the beach not too far off, why don't we visit?" Blake suggested as we all chilled in the living room watching television.

"I don't mind" I said getting up and wearing my sandals.

"I'm in" Tori agrred. Like this everyone finally decided to come and that's how we ended up sitting around the bonfire with lots of strangers.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" Dylan whispered in my ear. He grabbed my hand intertwining it with his, dragging me away from the group to a quiet place away front he fire, even before I could answer.

"What did you want to talk about" I asked sitting down on the sand wrapping my arms around myself. It was quite chilly tonight and my shorts and crop top aren't the biggest helpers.

Dylan kneeled down sitting on his knees in between my legs grabbing hold of my hands running circles on my palms.

"I know that it hasn't been long since we first met and maybe this is dumb, but it feels like there was something
from the moment that we touched because it feels so right and I wanna make you mine" he began not looking at me but staring at our joined hands

"If you're feeling kinda crazy then turn down the lights because we can take our time. Do whatever you like
It's alright because I'm gonna make you mine." He finally looked up and into my eyes. They held so much respect and dare I say love.

"You make me feel like I got it all, and you make me feel
like this at this then I don't ever wanna grow up." He continued now moving his hands so they were cupping my face.

"Will you be mine Sky? Will you be my girlfriend?" Dylan finally asked the question I was waiting for him to ask. He called me Sky and it couldn't feel more right. No one other then Gabe and my Mom called me Sky.

"I'm gonna have to think about it" I teased and I knew he caught on from the twinkle in his eyes.

"That's fine because I've got a girl waiting ov-" I cut him off by laying my lips on his. Dylan leaned back sitting on his butt taking me into his lap. This kiss was different from all the other kisses we shared. It was softer yet filled with more passion. It was perfect.

"Gabe talked to you about something. What was it?" I asked pulling back a little.

"Well, first he threatened to cut off my balls if I ever hurt you - which will never happen - and then he went all emotional and told me that he trusts me with you and blah blah blah. The normal brotherly talk to his sisters boyfriend" Dylan answered emphasising the word boyfriend before claiming my lips again.

"God damn it. Just because I gave you permission doesn't mean you can kiss her like that" a voice boomed a few feet away.

*********************************************************************************
{A/N: Hey Beautifuls. Yes, another update because I'm just awesome like that. I know this is short because I just wanted it to be sweet and simple. The above song is my current favourite. Gosh I love Adam. Any Adoomies here?. Anyone...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of love

-Me}