F I V E | Guess What? I Don't Care

{Pic of Tori And Beth. Edited.}

One day someone will walk into your life and make you see why it has never worked out with anyone else.

___________♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋__________  

After my oh-so-amazing encounter with the school 'bad boy'. I turned up to my first lesson late. Hurrah to that. I'm probably about 10 minutes into the lesson. Being me, well of course I had to make quite the entry. 

I threw the door open, causing it to hit against a nearby desk. Not bothering to react, I walked to the back of the room, taking a seat. I looked up to see 26 pair of eyes staring right back at me including the teachers, who's name is Mr. King , if I remember correctly.

"You must be Skylar, nice to meet you" Mr. King finally broke the silence addressing me "I'm Mr King, but everyone calls me Mr K and I'll be your homeroom teacher." He continued making his way around the table stopping, to lean onto it, crossing his arms across his chest. Mr King looked around his late forties with raven black hair and a few wrinkles here and there.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" he asked.

"Not really" I mumbled getting comfortable in my seat, removing my phone from my pocket and plugging in my earphones, drowning out the outside world. I could see Mr King's lips moving, but couldn't hear a thing. I saw him finally sigh and move back around and to write something across the board.

I removed my ear buds and placed them back into my pocket, starting to pay attention. What? he could say something useful. He moved away from the board to reveal the words 'Self Esteem ' written across it.

"Today I'm going to be talking to you about self-esteem" Mr King began speaking again clapping his hands together.

"Okay, so now I want anyone who thinks they are stupid to stand up" he stood there waiting for someone to stand up. He didn't look like he was expecting anyone to do it. I stood up crossing my arms across my chest. I heard a few snickers behind me but ignored them.

"Well Skylar, I wasn't expecting anyone to stand, but now that you have may I ask why?"

"I didn't want to leave you standing up by yourself" I answered with a smirk plastered across my face.

Laughs echoed around the room while Mr King clenched his hands by his side, just before he could say anything the bell rang signalling the end of homeroom. I swiftly grabbed my bag and headed out the door making my way to history. Yippee, who doesn't love learning about dead people. No offence to them.

I made my way through the crowded hallways of the school, pushing people out of my way and not bothering to apologise. Such a rebel right. I was just about to turn the corner when I felt a pair of arms grabbing me and always the one to be on the safe side, I got hold off the arms twisting them around my attackers back and pinning them to wall.

"Woah there. I don't mean any harm" I heard the girl I had pinned squeal out. I released her arms picking up my bag which had fallen in the process, that's when I realised we had drawn a crowd.

"You guys got a problem? If not move on." I yelled. Everyone scurried off leaving me alone with the girl once again. She stood there with a smiling leaning against one of the lockers.