love you to death

Okay this is not last chapter....

I lied bc I just got another idea

AUTHOR pov

Jimin took Jungkook's hand in his while younger boy was sleeping in the plane, he kissed his forehead and thought how lucky he is.

He love Jungkook with all his good and bad sides. He get him, his pain, his anger, his fears, everything.

But on the other hand he was thinking about his friends and family, what's going on there?

Is there a chaos already? Have their plan worked?

He really wanted to text Namjoon and ask him but both of them got rid of their phones so no one can track them.

Little did Jimin know that his father went crazy.

Dangerously crazy.

After few moments couple fall asleep on their way to new life.

.

But Yoongi and Namjoon are going trough hell at the same time.

"I'm fucking asking you the last time. What did you two did to Jimin!?" Jimin's father yelled at them while holding the gun under Jackson's head.

No one even got this scenary on their minds. That his father is gonna think his two closest man's are planning to kidnapp Jimin as soon as he got the money his father saved for him.

Since Yoongi and Namjoon were closest to Jimin that was his proof that two boys had a plan.

"Please, calm down. We have NOTHING to do with this!" Yoongi spoke trough tears while his eyes never left Jackson's. "Can't you see how fucking we're messed up too because of this?!" He raised his tone.

"Wrong move. You can't talk to me like that." Older man spoke coldly and Yoongi was scared of his next move.

"No! Please kill me instead!" He stand up in that moment and he fall down on the floor next to his boyfriend's dead body.

Jimin's father can get annoyed easily and just like that he pulled the trigger and killed Jackson.

Poor boy didn't even see it coming.

Namjoon stand up and just stared at his friend that totally lost it.

"No, Yoongi. It would be too easy to just kill you." The man laughed evily. "Like this you can suffer just like me. You took my son from me."

Yoongi looked at Jimin's father deadly in the eyes before he let go of Jackson's hand.

"I fucking loved your son. Last person that was gonna hurt him was me."

"Wh-?"

"You never saw it? I kept him safe all the time. I risked my life too many times for him."

By this time Namjoon was holding Yoongi so he don't jump on Jimin's father.

"You filthy liar! Stop manipulating with me. You got what you deserve." He was still holding the gun.

"Kill me!" Yoongi screamed. "Kill me too! Jackson doesen't deserve to be alone!"

But older man shook his head. He smirked before he easily walked outside Yoongi's apartment.

Poor boy kneeled again next to Jackson and put his bloody head on his lap. Tears are falling on Jackson's pale face while Yoongi carresed his cold cheek's.

Namjoon felt guilty. The picture of his friend losing his mind was killing him inside.

He was in his own hell right now.

"I never told you how much you mean to me. I loved you, but you never heard that from me. " Yoongi whispered to his lover.

"Should I call someone?" Namjoon interrupted.

"Just go away. I will deal with this. That bastard is gonna fucking suffer. But first I need to find Jimin before ending this."

Namjoon wanted to tell him Jimin is fine. He's happy with Jungkook. But he couldn't.

If only he said anything, that would stop Yoongi from doing the worst mistake ever.

.

"Hyung?" Jungkook gently pushed Jimin from his chest. "Wake up, we're here!"

Jimin mummbled something and snuggled closer to his boyfriend.

"Jimin c'mon!" Younger boy gave Jimin a quick peck on the lips. Jimin smiled and so Jungkook gave him another one.

"Moreee~!" Jimin pleased but Jungkook shook his head.

"You'll get more when we get out of this plane. Now get up."

It didn't took long for Jimin to stole a kiss from Jungkook before getting up.

---------

My fucked up mind wanted to kill someone

Shh but that was supposed to be yoongi but it end up to be jackson :(((