Escape Route

Galaxy smirk when he watch the joker workers work and work. Mage was next to galaxy with her arms cross and roger was next to galaxy other side.

"So when do we lose the clown? " roger said watching the joker laugh while looking at blue prints.

"In do time. " galaxy smirk waving his hand at mage who nodded.

She casted a spell making it go to the joker unnoticed and nodded her head. Galaxy smirk and start walking to the room where bart and tim were held in. Bart watch as the door open revealing mage and galaxy.

"Bart my sweet jewel. You ready to cooperate? " galaxy said looking at bart and tim who sigh and nodded.

"But you have to shows us were our mothers are at. " tim glare making galaxy nodded.

"Understood. Follow me. " galaxy wave his hand while walking down with mage arm around his.

Bart rolled his eyes and look around the building seeing a lot of windows and many doors. Tim saw some exits and weapons near by the doors. They saw galaxy open a door which leads down stair. Tim study the door and nodded at bart who drop a seed being unnoticed. Galaxy turn the lights on and saw the hero's and villains gone.

"WHAT!! HOW IS POSSIBLE!!! " galaxy growled and open the gate looking around.

Mage teleport away searching for the hero's outside living bart and tim. Galaxy growled and turn to see jaime in front of him and pow! Galaxy was unconscious. Jaime smirk and turn his hand back to normal.

"We never left the cage you idiot " jaime said looking at galaxy.

Ivy pulled down the camouflage flower and smirk. Catwomen smile but gasp when she saw her kittens.

"BART!! TIM!! " selina cried out and ran to them with Harley and ivy behind.

Bart and tim smiled hugging selina and the others.

"Oh my little tulip. You planted the camouflage seed" ivy said holding bart close with harley on the other side.

Selina was hugging tim who smiled and purred when his mom rub his hair.

"My sweet kitten. " selina smiled and kiss tim head.

Batman, and the flash watch the villians with their children. Jaime and conner sigh and pulled galaxy to the corner tying him up with his cape. Bart smiled and look at jaime who had his arms cross and glaring at galaxy.

"Who the hell are you...." jaime said and gasp when batman put his hand on his shoulder.

"We have to go. " batman said and jaime nodded.

Bart look at tim who smiled and look at the hero's who were leaving the cage and closing the bars and locking galaxy in there. Batman look at ivy who nodded and gave bart his belt.

"Put it on sweetheart. It been upgraded. " ivy smiled and watch bart put the belt in place gasping when he suit went over him and see venus on his shoulder.

"VENUS! " bart smiled and laugh when venus cuddle with him

Tim took his cloths off showing his catlad suit and smirk at selina who gave tim his hat.

"Always ready. " tim smiled and took the keys out. "Took them from galaxy when he was walking. "

Selina smiled and walk to the door with everyone behind. They open the door and ran through the hall and seeing mage telling everyone to keep an eye out for the hero's and villains.

"You idoits better not mess up!! I'm going to check on galaxy!! Come on Roger. " mage teleport them to the dungeon and that when batman attack the workers.

The workers yelled and attack the hero's and villians who start shooting at them. Selina and tim where both dodging each bullet doing the same stunt. Harley was rolling skating and shot each person with her two pistols. Shazam flew and punch the guns away from the workers and smirk when barry tackle each worker down. Ivy and bart where pulling plants out the ground and made them fire there needles. Bart smiled at ivy who smile back and nodded her head. Bart join barry dashing next to him who smiled and grab bart twirling him around making a kicking tornado. Selina smirk and threw tim to batman and dodge two buff guys attack.

"Oh sorry boys but I can't play with you but maybe they can. " selina smirk and duck down watching batman and tim punch the guys down.

Jaime was using his stable gun and fired at each guy that got close to his friends. Conner was fighting the joker but got punch making him go down. Conner growled but gasp when batman got in front of him.

"Batman. Why you got to ruin the fun!? " joker laugh and notice that every worker was done or pinned.

Selina crossed her arms while Harley was cracking her nuckles. Ivy smirk and was pettng her venus while bart was petting his. Shazam wave at the joker while barry was next to batman. Jaime landed next to conner helping him up with tim help and look at the joker.

"It's over joker. " batman said glaring at the joker.

"I DON'T THINK SO!! "

Jaime growled and look up to see galaxy, roger, and mage. Mage was angry when she look at them.

"Mage do it. " galaxy said watching mage magic gowling red around the joker she case and smirk evil.

"Time for the real show. Hahaa "