The Time will Come

There been four attacks by galaxy with his mentor behind watching. The four persons were M'gann, wondergirl, superboy and robin. They weren't all badly hurt just bruises and cuts. Jaime was trying to figure out why galaxy was attacking but not doing to much harm.

Bart sat down and look at jaime who was walking back and forth.
"Jaime you need to chill. " bart said crossing his legs and putting them on the coach.

Jaime look at bart and sigh. He sat down next to bart and look at bart petting his baby wolf (It was a present from superboy).

"I'm sorry it just why is galaxy only attacking but not finishing the job. " jaime sigh and pet the wolf who bark happily.

Bart shrugged and watch tim and conner go inside the living room with wolf behind. Wolf ran to the little wolf and start play with him. Tim chuckle and sat down next to bart who smiled.

"Hey how you doing. " bart ask looking at tim.

"Okay but kinda confused on the attack. Galaxy just threw some fire ball and other magic skills but when I mange to hit him his mentor chuckle and pulled galaxy away leaving me. " Tim said looking at bart who nodded.

Conner cross his arms and look at jaime who was thinking about something.

"Jaime whatever it is I'm sure it crazy. " Conner said looking at jaime.

Bart and tim look at conner and back to jaime who smile at them.

"Why don't we follow galaxy and see what their planning. If you guys are in. " jaime said getting up and looking at the others.

Tim smiled at bart who nodded his head. They both got up and smiled at jaime. Conner sigh knowing that if his boyfriend is going he has too. Just to protect him.

"Fine but if we get caught I'm so not taking the blame. " conner said walking next to tim who smile at him.

Jaime nodded and left HQ with the other. Wolf followed behind with lil wolf coming too. (Wolf is lil wolf mentor awww ^w^) They were at Gotham where they saw galaxy jumping over a build from another. Jaime smiled and took the sky. Tim and conner start following but in the shadow and bart was dashing after them. Wolf and lil wolf followed superboy and tim. Jaime saw galaxy go inside an abandoned warhouse. Jaime landed next to the window soon tim, bart and conner got their with wolf and lil wolf.

"Scarab do a scan. " jaime whisper looking inside the warehouse.

Scan complete. The one that is called galaxy is inside the warehouse with his mentor, Jaime Reyes. I prefer you take cautious.

Jaime nodded and open the window carefully. Jaime jump ontop of the railing with the others behind. They walk slowly and saw galaxy punching a villian in the face and making him fall. Galaxy smirk and look at his mentor who nodded and went to galaxy.

"Well done son. Your getting more stronger. Your mother would be proud of you. " the puppet master smiled and threw the villian in a portal and look at galaxy.

"Thanks but I am strong enough to take down blue beetle yet. " galaxy said looking at his mentor who chuckle.

"In do mean time. But we must follow our plan. We must get that special person of your first. " the puppet master said pulling out his staff and walk around the warehouse.

"Ya I know but how father. He close to that person" Galaxy sigh looking at his mentor.

"Don't worry I know a way but first. Try to defeat our intruders. " the puppet master said throwing his cane at the railing breaking the old screwdriver making bart and lil wolf fall.

Jaime tried grabbing bart but missed and watch him crash into a old box. Bart look up to see galaxy throwing a fire ball at the rail making all the team fall down.

"Speaking of the bug. " galaxy said summing out two fire balls.

Jaime got up and pointed his plasmas cannon at galaxy. The master just chuckle ans clap his hands.

"Ohhh what a scene. But son we must get going. You still need training. " the puppet master smiled and put a hand on bart who pulled back. "Also there is a lovely person here. We can't show him violence. "

Tim pulled bart back while the lil wolf growled at the puppet master. Wolf was behind the lil wolf growling too protecting tim and bart. The master chuckle and went to galaxy who lower his hands and look at jaime.

"Until the time come blue beetle. I'll be able to destroy you. " galaxy smirk and vanish away leaving the team alone.

"At least we know why he attacking every hero or villain. " conner said crossing his arms looking at jaime.

"Ya but they were talk about something else too. " tim said petting wolf while looking at conner.

"Ya they did. It was about getting someone but who were they talking about? " bart said looking at jaime who frown and look at everyone.

"We better tell nightwing about this. " jaime said looking at the other who nodded.