Surprise

Bart and jaime woke up in the bed by themselves. Jaime look around while bart cuddle next to jaime. Jaime look at the clock and saw that it was 7:35a.m. Tim came up stair and smile at bart.

"Bart get up already and our mothers left to do something. " tim said pushing bart off the bed.

Jaime gasp and growled at tim while bart whine. Tim laugh and grab his phone.

"Oh and I'm making pancakes come and help me. " Tim said and left the room.

Bart groan and look at jaime who smiled and kiss bart forehead. Bart smiled and grab jaime hand and went downstairs. Bart let jaime hand go and helped tim make pancakes. Jaime sat down next to conner who was drinking coffee.

"What time did you guys get up. " jaime ask conner while grabbing a banana.

"We woke up at 6:30 and we found a note on my face. " conner said showing jaime the note.

Jaime look at the note and read it:

'Bart and tim we left this note because we had to do some villain stuff and we know that you can take care of your self with your hero friends. Oh and bart baby, make sure you feed mamma Harley pets and tim selina said to feed the cats too. Okay we got to go bye baby boys.

Written by Harley♡'

Jaime raise a brow and look at conner who shrug. Tim smiled and place the pancakes on the table.

"Bart come on. " tim smiled and sat down.

Bart sat down next to tim and ate his pancake happily. Soon jaime and conner heard laughing and when they turn around they saw hyenas running to them. Conner gasp and jump out the way and jaime flew up with his armor covering him.

"Hahaaa you should have seen your faces! " tim laugh while petting the hyenas heads. One went to bart and whined. Bart smiled and walk to their cage to get the meat out. Jaime flew down and disarm his armor and look at bart feed the hyenas.

"So those are Harley pets...weird. " jaime said crossing his arms while bart smile.

"Aww don't be scare jaime. Their actually nice. " bart smiled and walk away leaving the hyenas alone.

Conner already finish his pancakes and change into the clothes that tim let him use. Jaime smiled when bart gave him clothes to change into them. Bart smiled and watch tim give the cats food.

"Hey tim. Can I tell you something. " bart said while hugging his arms.

Tim look up and nod his head. Bart smile and look down.

"It's about jaime...it's like...I know him for so long. But I don't....well i think. " bart said looking at his hands and closing them.

"Ya..me too with conner. I get this feeling that I need to be there with him...I just don't know why. " tim said standing up and look at bart.

"Do you think it has to do with our lost memories. " bart said looking at tim.

Tim look at the family picture that Harley took when they took bart and him to their first mission with them.

"I don't know...." tim said looking at the picture sadly.

"Don't know what? " conner said walking downstairs.

Tim smiled and shook his head.

"Nothing just thinking about something. " tim smiled and walk to conner fixing the leather jacket.

Bart sigh and notice jaime coming downstairs and bart smiled.

"Well you look handsome. " bart smiled and kiss jaime who smiled and kiss back.