First Day of School Part 2

Bart knock on the door while waiting until a old lady open the door and smiled.

"You must be new I presume. "

Bart nodded and she open the door wide for him to come in. Bart had his head down and felt the teacher hand on him.

"I'm Mrs. Sofia but you can call me Mrs. S for short. Students we have a new student his name is, Bart Allen. "

Bart look up and when he did he saw someone and smiled brightly. Jaime was in this class looking at bart in a surprise face while smiling back at bart. Mrs. Sofia told bart to take a seat next to jaime who bart smile and nodded. He went to the seat and jaime smiled at bart.

"Caŕino, what are you doing here. "

Jaime whisper while looking at the teacher.

"My grandma put me in school. Isn't that crash! "

The students look at bart weird when he said those words making fun of him. Bart close his mouth and went down a little. Jaime got mad but put a hand on bart shoulder. Bart smiled and thanks jaime for comforting him.

In class they were learning about africa and how west africa was different and all. Bart was listening until he heard some girl calling to jaime. Trying to flirt with him but jaime wasn't paying attention but when he look at bart he smile and wink at him making bart blush and smile at jaime. The girl got mad and whisper something to her friends making her friend laugh and give bart a nasty look. Bart look away fast and put his attention back to the teacher. When class was over Mrs. S went to bart and hand him some paper's.

"Here you go sweety, I'm giving you some paper so you can catch up. If you need help ask me or your friend jaime. "

Bart look up at Mrs. S and smiled. He went out the room to see jaime waiting for him while seeing the same girl trying to get jaime to talk to her. Jaime whisper something in Spanish and the girl didn't understand and when jaime look away he saw bart and smiled. He push aside the girl and went to bart who bart smiled at jaime.

"Ready, caŕino. "

Bart nodded and jaime put a arm around his shoulder, just a friendly hold. Bart wish it was more. He look back and saw the girl even more mad and went away with her friends.

"Let me see your schedule, hermano. "

Bart gave jaime his schedule and smiled.

"Welp it seem you have only have two periods with me. Need help finding your math class. "

Bart smiled and nodded. Once they were at the door bart look at jaime.

"Crash. Wait when do I get to eat lunch? "

"Oh ya. You have first lunch so when this class is over you go straight to the cafeteria. "

Bart smiled and grab jaime hand.
"So your going to eat with me. "

"Sorry hermano, I have second lunch. "

"Oh..that mode. So mode. "

Bart just smiled it off and look at jaime who look concerned.

"You'll be okay right. "

"Yea, I'll be crash. "

The bell ring and kids start going in class. Jaime nodded and took of running to his native Spanish class. Bart sigh and went inside math class.

~Skipping Math class writing~

Bart sigh when class was over and went out of the class room and went to the cafeteria. When he went to a line and look at the weird machine he just blink. The lunch lady saw and smiled.

"You must be new huh sweety. "

Bart look at the old lady and nodded his head. She smiled and ask for his name. When she got his name she put it on the computer and gave bart six number on a piece of paper.

"You put your number here on the machine and you can get your lunch. Oh and I'm Mrs. Lillian. "

Bart smiled and put his pin number on the machine and got his lunch and thanks the kind lady. He went to look for a table but got uncomfortable cause he didn't know anyone here. He sigh and went outside and sat under a tree. Now he know what schools like well kinda. He only been getting nasty look at girls and jocks and some people making fun of him just cause he says weird words. Bart wasn't hungry anymore and push his food asides and look up at the sky. Until a football almost hit him on his head. Bart jump fast and look around and saw a jock running to him.

" ah mierda, I'm so sorry. My friend threw the ball on purpose. Are you hurt. "

Bart felt the jock touch his face and bart blush.

"Uhhh I'm crash.. can you. "

The jock notice and pulled his hands away laughing nervous.

"Sorry amigo, just got worry. Hold up your the new kid my team keep talking about. Bart, right. They say that your fast. "

"Oh ya that me. "

"Oh cool. I'm Juan. It nice to meet you bart. Hey why your out here por tí mismo . "

Bart blush and laugh with a smile.

"Oh being new isn't easy you know hehee. "

"Hey come on bart. You at least have one or two friend in this school. "

Bart look down still keeping that fake smile on.

"Oh ya but he has second lunch. Just one. "

Juan fown at bart and smiled.

"Will make that two now cause I'll be your friend man. "

Bart look up and smiled at juan. Making juan blush cause bart look so cute when he smiled brightly. Soon the bell ring and bart look down at his paper.

"Need help to get to class, amigo. "

Bart nodded and juan smiled grabbing bart lunch and his football and start walking with bart close by. Juan threw bart lunch away and threw his ball up and down showing bart everything while walking to his Spanish class.