Puppet Master Part Four

Beast boy turn into a tiger while bart got ready to fight. This was a nightmare for jaime and M'gann.

"Nightwing! Kid flash! Go after the puppet master! Will take care of these two. " jaime yelled looking at nightwing and wally.

"But- " nightwing said but jaime smiled.

"No se preocupe . Tenemos esto. " jaime nodded at nightwing who nodded back.

"Come on kid, lets go. " nightwing said looking at wally.

Wally nodded his head and following nightwing.

"Blue...bring him back. " wally said and ran through the door.

Jaime sigh and look at M'gann who smiled and nodded her head. Jaime look at bart and beast boy who were just standing there.

"Okay let do this ese. " jaime said making beast boy going to M'gann.

Bart dash and started throwing punches at jaime who dodge some but took some hits. M'gann flew up but beast boy caught her cape and threw her at jaime. Jaime took the blow and both of them crash through the wall. Jaime and M'gann groan and look up seeing beast boy turn back to his human form and bart pulling out a sword.

"M'gann we need to switch. It'll be more easier for us. " jaime said looking at M'gann who nodded.

"Noted. "M'gann smiled and flew to bart punching him under the chin.

Jaime jump and kick beast boy. Beast boy growled and turned into a gorilla charging to jaime. Jaime jump over beast boy and fired his plasmas cannon. Bart was swinging the sword but M'gann took the sword away and push bart to the wall. Bart yelled when he hit the wall and groan in pain.

Beast boy roared and turn into a tiger and lung at jaime. Jaime got tackled and was underneath beast boy who was trying to bite jaime head off.

Jaime Reyes use the sonicwave gun to make beast boy turn back to his regular form.

Jaime nodded and put his hand out and use his sonicwave gun on beast boy. Beast boy flew to bart who gasp and took the blow. Jaime jump up and went to M'gann. They watch beast boy turn back to his regular form and bart was rubbing his head.

"M'gann. " jaime looked at M'gann who nodded her head and close her eyes.

Bart and beast boy gasp and had their eyes open soon they shook their heads and look around confused. Bart look up and smiled brightly with tears in his eyes when he saw jaime.

"BLUE! "

"M'GANN! "

M'gann smiled with tears in her eyes and flew to beast boy hugging him. Jaime ran to bart and hugged him too making sure he was there.

"Mi amor. Mi amor. " jaime smiled and kiss bart who cried and kiss back.

"Oh beast boy I'm so sorry. I couldn't protect you. " M'gann said while kissing beast boy head.
"No sis your wrong you save me. " Beast boy said crying too and hugging M'gann.

M'gann smiled and stood up with jaime behind. Bart and beast boy smiled and stood up too but they gasp. They were getting electrocuted all over their body.

"Ahhhhh!! " bart and beast boy scream.

"Nooo!! " M'gann and jaime yelled watching in horror seeing them get electrocuted.

"Well I didn't expect that to happen. Oh well it was my mentor plan. " galaxy smirk while landing next to bart and beast boy.

M'gann growled and flew to galaxy.

"STOP HURTING THEM!! " M'gann yelled and threw a punch at galaxy.

Galaxy took the blow and frown. Galaxy push M'gann back who crash into jaime. Jaime look up and frown when he saw galaxy electrocuting bart and beast boy more.

"AHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHH!!!! "
They yelled in pain and fell to the floor unconscious.

"Hehee I love to hear them scream. Don't you blue beetle. " galaxy smirk and look at jaime.

"YOU BASTER!! " Jaime yelled getting up and aiming his plasmas cannon at galaxy.

Jaime fired but galaxy put a shield up. Galaxy grin and pick both bart and beast boy up laughing.

"I love to stay and chat but I must get going. Things to destroy and claim. " galaxy smirk and threw green powder making him and his prisoner vanish.

"B-blue.."

"M-M'gann..."

Bart and beast boy said at the same time taking there hands out reaching for them. Then they were gone. M'gann cried shaking badly while jaime look where they use to be standing. Jaime growled and punch the wall breaking through it.

"M'gann let go. " jaime said while look at her.

M'gann sniff and wipe her tears away and nodded at jaime. They ran up stair and went outside to see the puppet master already taking everyone in the city as his puppet.

"Hahahaaa the whole city is my puppets now and I am the master of all of them!!! " the puppet master smirk and laugh while holding the women with fuzzy hair smirking.

"Nightwing! " jaime yelled when he saw him and wally.

"You guys we need to tell batman now. Come on. " Nightwing said looking at jaime and M'gann.

"B-but we can't leave bart and gar!! " M'gann yelled looking at the stage seeing bart and gar.

"I'm sorry but we have to we'll get them back. I promise. " Nightwing said looking at the stage too.

M'gann nodded and wipe a tear away running to the ship. Jaime followed but stop and look back at the stage looking at bart. Bart and beast where back to being puppets and was smirking when their master was laughing.

" te salvaré, mi amor. " jaime said and took off to the ship leaving a part of him behind.

__________________________________

A/N: I'm such a mean person to bart and beast boy. Putting my babies in pain. I'm sorry T^T Also
What is batman going to do and how is nightwing going to keep his promise. And how is jaime and M'gann going their lover ones again!!??? You'll have to wait for the next chapter.