Puppet Master Part Five

Batman frown and look at the puppet master laugh. Nightwing told batman about what happen and how they fail to stop the puppet master and save their friends.

"It okay dick. It wasn't you fault we all make mistakes. " batman said putting a hand on nightwing shoulder.

"So now what. What do we do batman. " Nightwing ask watching the puppet master.

"We save our city. That what we do. " batman look at nightwing serious.

Nightwing nodded his head and look at the team. He nodded his head and everyone nodded their head and went to save their city. Jaime and M'gann went to batman and who nodded.

"You two will be coming with me to face the puppet master cause you two face with him before and knowing him he'll have impulse and beast boy. " batman said looking at jaime and M'gann.

They nodded their heads and follow batman. Batman, M'gann and jaime ran to the stage even when it was protected by three buff guys. Batman jump on each guy hitting them on the weak point and making the fall. Jaime and M'gann follow behind batman when he went running to the stage.

"It's over puppet master. " batman said watching all the hero take down each bad guy.

"Ohhh but batman that where your wrong. My dear sharla will show you. " the puppet master smiled and push sharla up.

Sharla smirk and her whole body turn into fire. She start throwing fire balls at batman who dodge each one but soon got attack by a ice beam.

"Ops forgot to mention sharla twin sister. Sharlene. Quite lovely aren't they. " the master chuckle and watch batman fight them until he got punch by a fist.

The puppet master frown and saw it was jaime who punch him and M'gann was behind.

"Oh don't worry I have someone special for you too. " the puppet master smirk and laugh.

Galaxy appears with beast boy and bart behind. Jaime growled and M'gann look at galaxy angry. Galaxy smirk and threw three balls at jaime but jaime shot them down. M'gann nodded at jaime and she attack beast boy who gasp. Galaxy frown but got punch by jaime making galaxy fall. Bart soon threw a punch at jaime but jaime block it and use his pin gun to pin bart to the wall making him go unconscious. Galaxy growled and use an ice spell but jaime dodge it and kick galaxy on the face. Galaxy yelled in pain and fell to the floor and jaime was behind.

"It's over ese! Give up! " jaime said pointing his sonicwave gun at galaxy.

Galaxy growled and threw three fire balls at jaime but jaime dodge those and use his sonicwave gun on galaxy. Galaxy was unconscious and the puppet master frown. M'gann took down beast boy and free him the control. Jaime look at bart and saw that he already vibrated out and was looking at jaime.

Batman finish his two opponents and was next to jaime and looking at the puppet master.

"It's over puppet master. You lost. " batman said and the puppet master laugh.

"Oh please it was just the beginning. " the puppet master smirk and blew white dust on the floor making it shake.

Soon plants came out and caught jaime, M'gann, beast boy and batman. The puppet master smirk and pulled bart to him.

"Since you hurted my student bug. I'll return the favor. " the puppet master grin releaseing the spell.

Bart went unconscious and the puppet master put the knife at bart neck.

"Noo!! " jaime struggle to get out but couldn't.

The puppet master smirk and pulled the knifed but was soon meet with a punch in the face. The puppet master fell to the floor and letting bart fall but someone caught him.

"I don't think so. "

"WHITE FOX!! "

Jaime smiled and watch batman get himself free from the vines and helped the others. Once jaime was free he ran to white fox who smiled and look at bart who was waking up.

"W-white fox, j-jaime. " bart said looking at them.

White fox smiled and put bart down with jaime helping him stand. Batman went to the puppet master and cuffed him up. Beast boy smiled and hug his sister who huged back smiling.

"I'm sorry mi amor for not saving you fast. " jaime said hugging bart.

"It's okay, blue. " bart smiled and huged back.

Batman watch as everyone turn back to normal and that everything was fine. The puppet master smirk and look at batman smiling.

"Well this was a show but I must carry on with a another show. Galaxy. " the puppet master smiled and watch as galaxy jump up and punch batman making him gasp in surprise.

Galaxy smirk and grab his mentor hand and wave at everyone but mostly to blue beetle.

"Goodbye hero's until next time. " galaxy smirk and vanish with his mentor.

Batman frown but shook his head. White fox look at bart and ruffle his hair while bart laugh and hug white fox.

"Thanks white fox for saving me. " bart smiled and white fox chuckle.

"I didn't save you blue did. I was just a helping hand. " white fox smiled and watch as beast boy hug bart.

Bart chuckle and hug beast boy back. M'gann and jaime smiled knowing that they save their loves ones and that they were safe and sound. Everyone cheer when everything was back to normal.

All our hero's went back to HQ with jaime holding on to bart tightly and M'gann hugging her brother too.

"I knew you'll save us jaime. " bart smiled at jaime who smiled back.

"Si mi amor. " jaime smiled and kiss bart who smiled and kiss back.