Ponies in Hot Water

"Will the trial be going underway as soon as she wakes up?"

"I don't know. We're still having a hard time disconnecting the spell between her and Twilight. When we finally release Princess Twilight of the several spells layering her brain, it'll be much easier to follow through the trial."

"And where is the wand she carried around?"

"In a safe locked up, somewhere deep in the Crystal Empire where she'll never find it. Oh! She's waking up!"

...

Star woke up feeling well rested, but her heart immediately dropped when she was looking at Princess Luna and one of her guards.

"I would say good morning, but it's not." Princess Luna said staring Star down with cold eyes. "I was wondering why Twilight would want to take a second student so soon after taking her first one. And now I know why."

Star cowered on the bed she was on and looked at her surroundings: a dark grey dreary cell with a hole to go to the bathroom. And chains that had cuffs attached to all four of her hooves keeping her on the bed. There was an opening with three bars at the door for air.

Star did not say anything, her hearts dimmed to a dark pink and she looked away from the Princess.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle should be lifted of your witchcraft soon." Princess Luna told Star. "And after she's recovered, a trial to determine what will happen with you will commence."

"...has anyone asked to see me?" Star whimpered, longing for the comfort of her best friend.

"No." And with that, the Princess and her guard left the cell and a click was heard. Which Star assumed was her locking the cell door.

She waited till she could no longer hear their hoofsteps and screamed out of anger and sorrow, trying to kick the cuffs off her hooves.

How was I caught so easily?! It was that creepy zebra witch! She didn't even have a wand and she could tell every last spell I cast!

Star stopped her tantrum and collapsed on her bed making it wet with tears. As soon as she could find a way out of this cell, she'd find that pony that stole her Dimensional Scissors if it was the last thing she did.

...

It had been two weeks since Marco and most of the Mane 6 had found Zecora at Ponyville telling them all what had happened in rhymes. Starlight had also showed up with great concern for her teacher.

Fluttershy was very respectful of Marco still but became much more quiet. They didn't interact much as him, 5 of the Mane 6, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora all stayed in guest rooms in the Canterlot castle.

Fluttershy didn't tell the others the secret Marco had kept, and Marco was surprised that she spared him from a bunch of angry ponies. But that didn't change the fact that he felt horrible that Fluttershy hardly talked to him possibly because she felt hurt and betrayed that the stallion that she let in her cottage was letting Star brainwash her friend.

I should've told her sooner, maybe I would've appeared as a hero to her or at least not a coward...I gotta make up for this.