Apples and Griffins

The sun was falling and Marco trotted to the cottage. He was eager to do so till he heard a loud roar come from it.

Fluttershy walked out and sweetly looked at Marco.

"Sorry." Fluttershy whispered. "Harry has been vomiting since an hour ago and he can't stand the slightest sound so I emptied out the cottage of all the other animals."

Marco was about to speak when he saw a rabbit being flung out the window.

"Angel!" Fluttershy gasped and she immediately galloped to the vines in which the bunny fell in.

"Oh, that's fine Fluttershy." Marco replied. "It's okay, I'll find somewhere to stay till he's well."

"You're so kind!" Fluttershy said cheerfully as she lifted Angel out of the vines and onto the ground. "Harry should get better in a day or so."

Marco felt overwhelmed by the warmth in her gaze. He was so out of place in this land yet she was the kindest despite how cranky he's been in this land...

Too bad he wouldn't get to spend any more time with her tonight. He had to look for a place to sleep.

As Fluttershy quietly entered the cottage Marco took off and stopped at a huge barn. It seemed very suitable for him.

He ran down the trail till he galloped past the apple trees and saw an empty room where a dog was sleeping.

He snuck in an saw a big blanket under the dog's paws.

I definitely don't want to sleep on the wood and nails.

Marco walked over, avoiding the loose nails and put his mouth around the blanket and slowly pulled it out from underneath.

The dog growled in her sleep and Marco tensed, but held onto the blanket netherless.

He wrapped himself in it giving his wings space to stretch.

...

The next morning Star was awake in the bed that was once Twilight's, and loved the luxury of sleeping like a Princess again.

She opened up the blinds just a little to not draw attention from the residents who would probably be eager to interrogate her some more. She was ready to get ready for bed again when she froze as she spotted a pink unicorn with a purple and blue mane.

That's...That's Starlight Glimmer!

Star remembered the files where Twilight was at her village and when the pink mare used time travel in an attempt to alter the past. How could she just be strolling around in Ponyville?

Star grabbed her wand and bolted out of the castle, running till she was facing Starlight Glimmer.

"Hmm, oh hey!" Starlight greeted her. "Your Twilight's new student right?"

"Wildfire spell!" Star screeched, a huge blast of orange and red shot from the wand.

"STOP!"

Rainbow Dash leaped in time to grab Starlight Glimmer and fly them both out of the way.

The spell zoomed past till a huge explosion was heard in the Everfree Forest.

"What is wrong with you?!" Dash gasped.

"Uh...Twilight told me she was evil!" Star lied.