Equestria's Initiation

Star woke up Twilight's mind, surprised at her human form within her mind. But it was her true self. If Twilight found out, so be it. She could do nothing about it.

She realized she should find where in the brain Twilight was chained up in. Even though sharing the memory files of Twilight's with her mind was priority number one.

She looked at the purple sky, with pink waves, and knew when she would head farther she would start to see memory files.

She did quickly, seeing animated pictures of events in Twilight's mind-sky.

"Importance Memory Spell!" Star shouted, waving her wand with ease in the alicorn's mind.

The most important memory files shined brightest before Star.

Star walked over to one of a young Twilight Sparkle near an egg hatching while Celestia watched proudly.

"Share Memory file spell!" Star waved the wand eagerly and a copy of the memory file registered in her own brain.

"NO!"

Star jolted but remembered calmly that nothing can harm her here. It must've been Twilight, it had to be.

She looked and saw only pony-lengths away Twilight was panting heavily as the chains held down her wings and hooves.

"Like them?" Star teased. "They're magic-proof."

Twilight's eyes widened and she collapsed.

"You're...you're-"

"Human?" Star asked. "I thought you ponies never heard of those back here in Equestria."

"I've met your kind before." Twilight hissed.

"Don't matter, I'm here to share these memories into my brain." Star explained. "After all, I'm controlling you now."

"Don't do this." Twilight whispered. "You'll rupture the-"

"Friendship? Order? Peace?" Star taunted. "I came here to take my place till I've deemed you useless. I expect you to keep quiet while I do my work, but I might need some...enforcement to keep you quiet."

Star waved her wand with a spell and Twilight's mouth was gagged.

She ignored the sounds of the struggling and looked to bright memories, such as the Mane 6 turning a weird creature Star had never seen before to stone. And the trial where Twilight was made Princess.

Star used the spell to share all the bright memories to her brain, and even a few semi-bright ones just in case.

She walked to the center of the brain and lifted her wand again.