Therapy? Oh God help me.

I felt the bed shake, as I jumped back, seeing that Ashton had waken up.

I had just barely noticed that he was holding my left hand. My arms jerked back, thinking of the whole reason I had cut in the first place.

Ashton pulled his head back, moaning at the same time. I stared nervously.

"Where am I?" He yawned.

"Hospital." I half whispered in a croaky and sick voice.

Ashton litterally freaked out, his hand untangling from mine.

"Oh hi," his voice was almost the same as mine.

"Hey," I half smiled.

"How are you feeling?"

"Not bad," I lie. But he sees right through me.

"Hurting," I honestly reply now.

He rubs his hand across my arms, staring at the bloody cloths on my left wrist.

"I used to cut you know. If you ever wondered why the hell I where so many wristbands." He says sheepishly. I stare at the door, no emotion changes in me.

"Why?" was all I could say.

"Bullied when I was in middle school. Called emo for playing the drums all the time. And teased for my long hair that I kept for so long," Ashton was staring at the floor, yet he was smiling.

"But look at me now," he continues. I look at him, even though that might have not been a litteral remark.

"I'm successful. I have friends. I have you." Ashton tightens the grip on my hand. I smile.

"We have eachother." we finished in unison.

But I don't know if he actually means it, or he's just saving Chloe from her insane self.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-Next Day-

"Chloe Jenkins?"

I turn my attention to a man in his 40's.

"Here," I say.

"Peter Hang."

"Here."

"Trisha Lu?"

"Here."

"Calum Hood?"

"Oh yea. Ummm.. Here."

"Thomas Herp?"

"Here."

I'm looking around the room, adjusting to the new faces.

All of them look perfectly normal, but I probably looked perfectly normal in their eyes too.

So this is therapy. A room full of perfectly normal people that are the complete opposite in the inside.

The man in his 40's does the same as me, examining every new face in the room.

I catch a glimse of his name tag.

Dr. Kelps.

Few minutes pass, and I haven't moved at all. Dr. Kelps start to introduce himself, telling us how many years he's done this and what he'd like to hear from us these few days.

He looks at his roll call,

"Calum?" He says looking around.

A boy, probably 17 or 18 looks up quickly.

"Yea?" the boy has a voice of a child, his hair facing all sides possible, black and a bit wavy. Calum looks around, staring at me for about two seconds before speaking.

"Hi. Umm my name is Calum Hood. I'm um here because I've been bullied for my last name and other little things that have given a few reasons of killing myself." Dr. Kelps nods at Calum and says the next name after the next.

"Peter."

Peter faces up, his face pale and lips dry. His hair is orange and purple.

"Hey. I'm Peter Hang. I'm here today because I've also been teased by my last name. People say i should do what my last name tells me to, and i tried."

Society is terrible, no lie

"Chloe."

I look around, all looking right at me. The eyes dig deep into me and the silence pleads to be covered again. I look down instead.

"Hi I'm Chloe. A selfharmer, jealous of my sisters infinite pefection. And the love my best friend shares with her." I wouldn't say more, not today anyways.

The eyes let me free, searching for the next name to be called, but I'm just waiting to leave this. And i bet everyone in the room feels the same way.

But I wanted to leave not because I hated the voices full of hatred in this room, but because I wanted to see Ashton.

Because all I wanted was to have an hour with Ashton, whether he liked me or not. I just wanted to have him while I could. At least when he believes I'm insane and in need of help.

I just needed him.