Chapter 1- New Job✅

Start from the beginning

Moving quickly I rush to my car and pull out of the lot

Moving quickly I rush to my car and pull out of the lot. Cursing when I see traffic I manage to get to the cafe 10 minutes late. I rush into the cafe and see a man sitting in a booth assuming this is Evan I sit in a booth across from him. "You're late" he exclaims. "I'm so sorry my landlord stopped me because I haven't payed my bills I'm 3 months because I haven't been able to get a job and I really really need one and the there was traffic and -" he cuts me off "you're hired" he says.

I stare at him in shock "w-what?" I ask him. He raises a brow "I said you're hired. You can start working tonight. 6pm" he states. "B-but you don't even know me" he asked. "Wyatt do you want this job or not?" He states. "I need this job" I state. "Okay then you start tonight.6pm do not be late."

"Yes sir thank you so much" I state. He nods his head and I get up to leave. "I'll see you tonight Wyatt." I nod my head and leave the cafe. I unlock my car and get into it. I grab the wheel tightly and rest my head on the steering wheel. "It's okay Wyatt you have no job you need this" I whisper to myself.

I turn the ignition on and head back to my apartment. I unlock the door and walk into my room. I set my phone for 5:15 and lay in my bed and close my eyes.

I wake up to my phone going off groaning I see I had a text from Evan telling me the address to the club. I get up and quickly get dressed in a black polo and some loose jeans.

Grabbing some vans I slip them onto my feet and grab my keys heading out of the apartment and into my car

Grabbing some vans I slip them onto my feet and grab my keys heading out of the apartment and into my car. I arrive at the club with 15 minutes to spare I go through the black door like Evan told me too and see him waiting for me. "Okay do you want to dance or strip?" He asks. "Uh what's the difference?"

"One your fully clothed one your not" he tells me. "Which one pays more?" I ask "stripping" he tells me. "Well then I guess I'll do that."

"Do you want to use your real name or a fake one?" He asks. "Fake" I reply. "I'll use Ryan" I tell him. He raises a brow. "It was the first name that popped into my head" he nods his head. "Here these are what you will strip down too. You can keep those clothes on or you can find new ones in the wardrobe. You're on in 20 good luck" he says and then leaves the room.

"Hey guys look there's a new whore here" I hear someone say. "What?" I reply. "I said. 'Hey guys there's a new whore here' are you deaf?" He asks. "I'm not a whore." I reply. He smirks "you will be just watch" he says and then leaves. Breathing deeply I change into the under garment that I will be wearing once I've stripped.

"All right gentlemen tonight we have a new dancer for you tonight please welcome RYAN!"  I hear the DJ announce. Taking a deep breath I walk out of the changing room. The lights are shining brightly in my face and I can feel the music playing. I step out on stage and grab the pole.

Clearing my mind I let the music guide me

Clearing my mind I let the music guide me. I lift my right leg and swing on the pole. Sliding down I walk to the crowd and slowly and seductively take my shirt off. I drop it on the floor and start swaying my hips. Going back to the pole I swing on it some more before going back to the front. I turn around so my ass is facing the ground and slowly take off my shorts and bending over. I slowly raise up and turn around. I walk down the stairs and walk around the crowd. People put money in my under garment. I walk back up to the stage and I dance for another hour before the DJ tells the crowd to give it up for me and I leave the stage.

I rush into the bathroom and try to stop my hands from shaking. "You're okay Wyatt your fine. You just danced 90% naked. It's okay your fine" I whisper to myself. I jump when I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and see Evan "everything okay?" He asks. I nod my head and he hands me $800 "here. You did great Wyatt. I hope your not having second thoughts you did amazing for your first time"

"I can't have second thoughts when I need the job" I whisper. He smiles sadly "get dressed and go home. I'll see you tomorrow same time alright?" I nod my head and get dressed. I walk out the building and am pushed into a wall "hey whore. Guess the boss likes you huh?" He spats at me. I shove him off and punch him in the gut before rushing to my car and driving home. I collapse onto my bed and fall asleep forgetting I haven't eaten in days...