“Yeah mum, we are awake.” I said.

“I see that, and already active.” She chuckled.

“Mum!” I screamed. Cammie’s face reddened even more. She gets embarrassed about this kind of stuff. She’s so cute.

“Right sorry, I will leave.” She said. My mum exited the room and closed the door. Cammie put her hands over her face.

“Oh god! How embarrassing!” She mumbled through her hands. I laughed and moved them from her face.

“It’s fine.” I said.

“No its not! Your mom just saw me in my BRA while you were attempting to give me a hicky! That is a problem!” She said.

“Trust me she has seen way worst.” I said. Cammie shot me a look.

“Shit, um I mean. I love you.” I said kissing her cheek.

“Yeah that’s what I thought Mr. Styles!” she teased. We got off the bed and started packing our suitcases. Once our suitcases were packed Cammie went to take a shower. I put on a pair of jeans, a white T-shirt and a black blazer. I ran my fingers through my hair, styling my curls. Cammie came out of the bathroom. She was wearing black leggings, a causual long sleeve, and grey sweater with a black belt around her waist. She was wearing black boots with a heel about 3 inches with buckles on the side. She looked beautiful. She brushed her hair and slicked it back into a perfect bun. She started to put on her make up. I groaned.

“What?” she asked looking into the mirror applying mascara.

“Why do you always put that rubbish on your face? You look so beautiful without it.” I said

“I don’t believe you.” she said applying it to the other eye.

“Well, why would I lie to you?” I said. She shrugged.

“Who knows? You’re weird.” She chuckled. I put my hands up to my heart in pain.  “Plus, I don’t even wear a lot. Some girls over do It.” she said. I nodded in agreement.

“Yeah I know, you only use a little. But I prefer you to have none.” I said kissing her cheek.

“Well, I didn’t use to wear it that often but since I am dating THE Harry Styles.” She chuckled “There are cameras everywhere and your fans are judging me any chance they get. There are a lot of people I need to impress.” I rolled my eyes.

“Well, you shouldn’t have to impress anyone. You are perfect.”  I said and she rolled her eyes at me. She finished up her makeup and we grabbed out bags and walked down stairs.  My mum was standing at the bottom of the stairs with my sister and Robin. My mum looked like she was about to cry. I reached the bottom of the stairs and Cammie followed behind me. I walked over to Gemma and gave her a hug.

“Bye Gemma! I’m going to miss you.” I said hugging her tight.

“I’m going to miss you too, curly.” She said releasing me. There was a sad look on her face. Cammie hugged Gemma after me.

“Bye Gemma! It was so nice to meet you and thank you so much for everything! I am going to miss you.” she said hugging Gemma.

“I am going to miss you too. I hope Harry takes care of you.” Gemma said and she whispered something to Cammie that I couldn’t here. Cammie laughed. I shot Gemma a look and she stuck her tongue out at me.

“Bye mum. I am going to miss you so much.” I said hugging my mum tightly. I felt a tear escape from my eye.

“Bye baby, I am going to miss you too.” she said on the verge of sobbing which made my eyes tear up more.

“I love you so much!” She sniffled.

“I love you too.” she said. I gave my mum a kiss and hugged her one last time. I wiped my eyes.

Cammie looked like she was going to cry because my mum and I were starting to cry.

“Bye Anne! Thank you so much for everything! This was amazing! Everything was perfect. I am so glad I got to meet you.” she said pulling her in for a hug.

“Cammie, you are a flawless young girl. I am so happy Harry has you in his life. You truly are amazing. Best of luck.” My mum said releasing Cammie.

“Thank you.” Cammie said with a smile.

“Bye Robin. It was great to see you. I’m going to miss you.” I said giving Robin a manly hug.

“I’m going to miss you too bud. Good luck and stay safe.” He said.

“Goodbye sir, you have a lovely home. Thank you so much for letting me come here. It was an honor to meet you.” Cammie said.  He pulled her into a hug. Cammie was surprised at first but hugged him back.

“You are welcome love; you are actually the best girl Harry has ever brought home. I hope to see you in the future.” Robin said.

“Harry, take care of her. She is not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well.” Robin said to me. I nodded in agreement. We picked up our bags and headed out the door. I waved one last time to my family and I wasn’t going to see them again for another couple of months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay! I think this chapter is sweet! anyways! I hope you all liked it! I am bring this story to an end soon because I am running out of ideas! I started a new story with marcel, Harry and for all you dance lovers, my main character is played by Kay Kay and she is an AMAZING hip hop dancer! I hope you all check it out and give me your feeback! Until next time!