"Louis!" I yelled reaching for him. 

He quickly stood up from his patio seat and stood away from me holding the ketchup bottle in defense.

I lunged for him, still getting squirted with ketchup on my white shirt and jeans. All I heard were Louis' laughs and people around us as well. Louis dashed away into the backyard as I followed him right on his tail.

"Louis get back here!" I yelled.

He just laughed loudly in response. I chased him all the way to the end of Liam's backyard. I felt myself getting out of breath and I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep going. I was gaining on Louis but knowing him he can run forever. So when I was pretty close I leaped forward and jumped on my stomach and grabbed his ankles causing him to fall.

We both landed with a grunt but the second Louis hit the ground he started kicking his feet trying to get out of my grip. I grabbed on tighter trying to grab his ketchup bottle. He was thrashing around until I pulled myself over to him and pinned down his arms. I used my legs to pin down his legs and trapped him while he lay down on his back. 

I smirked evily as he just looked a bit scared but also a bit playful. As he looked around my face he started laughing, from the ketchup I assume.

"Oh so you think this is funny?" I asked.

He nodded laughing, "Yeah"

"Well I don't." I said taking the ketchup bottle out of his hands, "And if you think it's so funny then you won't mind if I do this." 

I said as I opened the ketchup bottle and squirted ketchup all over Louis' face, hair, and torso. 

I was straddling his stomach and trying to keep him underneath me but he was struggling. He started to grab the bottle and suddenly I felt my back hit the grass and soon Louis was straddling me instead. I couldn't deny that I did like this position. I blushed a bit but he couldn't tell considering all the ketchup on my face. He started to squirt me once again while I struggled underneath his hold.

I hear Liam yelling at us in the distance. He was coming closer to us, as were other guests at the barebecue. Of course it would be us to make a scene. Oh well they should've seen it coming.

Not being upset anymore I just started laughing under his hold while he squirted almost the whole bottle. It was a bit gross considering I don't even like ketchup but I was having fun.

"Lads! What are you doing?" Liam exclaimed standing over Louis.

He wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and heaved him off of me. I got up once Lou's weight was gone and dusted some grass off.

"You got ketchup all over yourselves and on my grass!" He groaned.

Louis and I both tried to hold in our laughter so instead I said, "Sorry Liam."

Some guests from the barbecue were looking at the scene but they didn't come over here thankfully. I guess they were trying to seem as if they weren't snooping.

"You two need to go upstairs and wash up, especially you Harry before Caroline comes." He said.

I nodded and we headed back upstairs.

"I still think you farted." I said to Louis as we walked up the steps to the bathroom.

He wrapped an arm around my neck and gave me a noogie. He let go as I laughed.

Within fifteen minutes I showered and changed into some of Liam's clothes. As I was in Liam's bathroom I was snooping around. I looked through his cabinets until I came upon some cologne. I picked it up and observed the bottle. Nodding I smelled the cap and it smelled amazing. I began to squirt some on until I heard someone walk in.