"I can't help it! I'm excited!" Hanji answered as they continued to walk.

"Why?" M/n asked.

"You're going to confess to Eren today! How can I not be excited?!" Hanji answered.

"Well, I could be horribly rejected and ruin a friendship that could've lasted for decades." M/n retorted.

"Aw come on M/n! Don't be so pessimistic! You have a really good chance with Eren." Hanji replied.

"I guess, but why are you following me home?" The h/c haired male asked.

"I wanted to help you get ready for the party! And I sorta want to see what you made Eren." Hanji replied.

"You're using the guest room shower, the stuff is already in there." M/n said as they made it to his home.

"M'kay."

They entered and went up the stairs. Hanji went into the guest room next to M/N's room as M/n went into his room. M/n took out Eren's present from under his bed as he heard the shower running in the next room.

M/n put his backpack down and then lifted up the box with Eren's present inside. The s/c male then proceeded to grab some clothes and take a quick shower.

'I hope he likes the present I made for him...'

M/n sighed as he turned off the water. He dried himself with his towel and quickly changed into the clothes he grabbed.

When he walked out of the bathroom he saw Hanji holding the music box and gazing at it with tenderness.

"He's going to absolutely love this..." Hanji said as she put it down slowly and walked towards M/n to hug him.

"I hope he does, if my confession won't get to him then this will.." M/n replied before Hanji let go.

"Oh no, you are not wearing that." Hanji said.

"But-"

"No buts M/n, here. Since I know you dress poorly for parties I took the liberty of going through your clothes so you can wear this." Hanji said as she held out some clothes.

M/n made a small pout before heading back into the bathroom to change. After he finished changing M/n fixed his h/l h/c hair and straightened out the clothes Hanji gave him.

 After he finished changing M/n fixed his h/l h/c hair and straightened out the clothes Hanji gave him

It wasn't anything fancy, but it wasn't shitty either. It consisted of a f/c and 2f/c flannel, 3f/c jeans, and 4f/c Adidas shoes.

"Is this what you wanted?" M/n asked as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Perfect! Now let's go, grab your phone and wallet!" Hanji ordered.

"I still need to-"

"Don't worry, I took the liberty of putting the music box into the box and tying it with a f/c bow." Hanji replied as she held up the box with Eren's present inside.