Author's Note

Sorry dear readers, this isn't a chapter. What it IS is an extremely important Author's Note, that I suggest you read.

As I'm sure you know, the actual House of Hades is coming out in about three weeks (I am soo excited for it!). The problem is, this also gives me only three weeks to finish my HoH fanfiction, because let's face it, who would want to read a fanfiction once the real deal is out? Therefore, the fact that I had originally planned to make this fanfiction 35 - 40 chapters long, and a month and a half into it, I'm currently at chapter 19 (yeah, I had a busy summer) I realize I may have to cut down on it, in order to finish in time. Thinking about it yesterday, I realized one of the problems was my POV circuit. I know so far it's been working out fine, but in truth, considering this is only a fanfiction, I don't think I should already be halfway done with the book, and still be only halfway through the second POV circuit.

Therefore, to get things moving along a little faster, I have decided to ditch the idea of having two chapters per POV, reduce it to one, and add in Frank's POV (hopefully you'll understand my reasons for including Frank later on).

I don't know what order I'm going to do the POVs in yet, whatever is best for the plot line, I guess.

Okay, that's it. I already have chapter 19 written, and am publishing it....right...now!