Ava; FINALLY! It's about fücking time!
Ava: The world must be ending because it's a FÜCKING MIRACLE THAT HE GOT HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ⱭSS!
Ava: What did I fücking tell you!!!!!!!?
Ava: He's loved you this whole damn time and everyone in the world knew it but you.
Ava:No but really I'm so happy for you. I expect a phone call later.
Ava:And yes you should tell me when he's naked because I want details on that too. Love you.

Mitch: Avaaa it isn't a dream! HE'S REAL AND MINE
Mitch: I can't believe this is really happening.
Mitch: and yes THAT is proportional to the rest of him... big in ALL the places...
Mitch: I LOVE YOU
Mitch: I promise I WILL CALL YOU AND SCREAM LIKE A FANGIRL BC I AM!!! AND I'M HAVING A MELTDOWN
Mitch: ALSO PLEASE SEND ME A SCOMICHE SHIRT I WANT ONEEEEEEEEEE
Mitch: Ugh I hate that you have a job because i'm selfish and needy.
Mitch: Ignore me. GO MAKE THEM DOLLAS GIRL
Mitch: sorry for the shouty caps and chat flooding i'm excited and happy...
Mitch: ME. I'M HAPPY! can you believe it?!
Mitch: Ok i'll stop blowing up your phone before you get in trouble
Mitch: AND IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU
Mitch: AND HIM!
Mitch: K bye

Her job is stupid... and her hours are even worse, but I don't want to give her ɑsshole of a boss any excuse to yell at her. SO, I try to put the fangirl away and put the phone on the bathroom counter. I stare at myself in the mirror for a moment, before I do a stupid little happy dance just to get it out of my system. We'll just pretend that was the extent of it and there was no squealing or anything like that.

Afterwards I get dressed and then start to work covering up the mottled mess of skin on my neck and chest.

Bitch, don't come for me. You know this girl would love to wear them loud and proud, because... it's fücking beautiful... but Scott isn't a normal boy and there is ALWAYS someone watching. I don't even know what's happening with us as of this moment, but if he wants the world to know it'll be on his terms... not my neck's.

I do what I can, but if someone gets close enough there's not much I can do.

He's back before I can finish my hair, letting himself in with the keycard I'd given him, and he joins me in the bathroom to prop his chin down on my shoulder with a pout.

His hands slide under my shirt, wrapping around my sides.

"You're so tiny I can almost put my hands completely around you."

"Or maybe you just have abnormally large hands." I smirk at him in the mirror as I slide the straightener through my hair one last time. I know I've lost a little weight... sometimes things get busy and I get stressed and the whole being sad thing didn't help but... ok now i'm getting off topic. Back up.

"Well, you know what they say about people who have big hands, right?" He kisses my neck and I put my straightener on the counter to turn to face him with a grin.

"That they have extra large mouths?"

He lets his eyebrows rise and fall before he grins and pulls me into another kiss. One of my arms snakes around his neck and I relax into him.

Heaven. *swoony cheesy sigh* This is my new favorite past time. Screw being an assistant, can't I just get paid to make out with Scott all the time? Is there a demand for that? Sign me the hell up.

He pulls away after a minute or so and kisses the tip of my nose like the adorable peanut that he is and my insides melt. Is it legal to be this happy? Is it safe!?

My hands run along his arms, fingers sliding over his shoulders and then to his chest. I don't know if it's just hormones, or just a need to know he's solid... and I'm not suffering a mental break.