15. Green

Heaaaaveeennnn! I'm in HEAVENNNNN

This has been the best vacation I've ever had in my life. I can't believe I'm even here. It's perfect and so beautiful you would not believe. Scott planned our entire trip (or more likely he got ESTHER to plan our entire trip but I'm ok with that.) and it's been one amazing thing after another. We had private access to the Blue Lagoon, went snorkeling (YES IN ICELAND), took a helicopter ride... we went shopping and tried so many different food places.... And my favorite, we rode these Icelandic horses that look like ponies... I named mine Wyatt and Scott named his Beyoncé (Surprise). We're going to just drive around tomorrow to do some sightseeing and general touristy things. It's going to be so much fun.

We have this amazing private lodge. There's an outdoor jacuzzi and the view is literally breathtaking. It's just the most amazing place. 

 People recognize Scott quite a bit, but we haven't had any major issues so far. He's so polite, especially with the kids, and it just makes my heart melt.

I never ever ever ever want to leaveeee. I could live here forever.

Ok, that forever is pretty contingent on Scott also being here. Well, that's not entirely true, but mostly.

*Sigh* he's been so extra sweet and cuddly and just so fücking perfect that I get all mushy gushy and y'know how that goes.

Maybe I should also mention that there is only one bedroom. 

 Ok, wait wait wait wait calm your freakout. The bed is a Cali King so we're nowhere near each other and it manages to fit his giganzorness without problem. I won't say we don't cuddle sometimes, because Scott is a snuggleupagus. It's just who he is and this girl is NOT complaining.

He's posted a lot of pics, but nothing too incriminating... that is he HADn't until last night when we had a few too many shots and mixed drinks. He sent a snap of us that I caught and had to make him delete. I made sure he texted it to ME but the world doesn't need it. I know it's too late anyway, fan girls save those things the moment they go out.

Then there was the hot tub pics... I didn't even bother stopping him. The lighting was awesome and hey, why not make everyone in the world jealous of moi. 

*Sigh*

What? Did I tell him? No...

Don't give me that look. I'm trying here, ok? It's not that easy.

I keep trying to but something always happens to interrupt. It's like the universe is saying... NOPE. I dunno. I'll keep trying, I guess. He's been cheesy enough to give me plenty of opportunities.

Maybe I'm finally starting to believe that... I stand a tiny chance.

Maybe.

My phone vibrates on its charger and I've realized I've missed who knows how many messages from David. I bet I know what it's about this time.

David: THOSE FÜCKERS!!!!
David: No scratch that. THAT FÜCKER
David: FÜCKING MITCH.
David: FÜCKING HOT TUB
David: WITH FÜCKING SCOTTTTT

Just not fücking Scott... how sad.

Lance: I was waiting for this meltdown.
Lance: are you jealous, David ?

David: How does one get so lucky to get in the hot tub with fücking Scott Hoying? Remind me why I'm not that lucky please

Lance: i don't even care about the hot tub pic ... That snap that scott deleted ... the one everyone still has ... where he's smoodged in the side of mitch's head... it makes my heart flutter