7. Champagne Life

Welcome back Sreed09 as Ava <3 :) 

-

"Let me sit this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss on you"

The fact that I get to listen to this is fücking remarkable. The fact that I'm going to have to stab myself in the chest to keep from embarrassing myself is also quite remarkable. He's drunk and happy and beautiful as he spins around the living area of the latest hotel suite. He found out he's nominated for another 4 Grammys and has been a giant ball of happiness ever since. I can't stop laughing at the silliness but damn his voice should be fücking illegal. Ugh.

"Show you how I feellll. Let me take this offffffff. Mitchy sing with me."

"I'll leave the singing to you, babe."

"But no... you have to sing. Your voice is so good."

"Maybe later. Keep singing."

"But I want you to sing to meeeeee..." 

And I want you to keep singing to me, gorgeous.  Thank GOD I didn't say that out loud. 

"Don't take your eyes... don't take your eyyesss off it"  

I'm no Scott Hoying, but I can carry a tune alright... and i'm past the point of being embarrassed to sing in front of him. Hell, I'd sing the entire Beyoncé catalog just to get those blue eyes on me.  

*sigh* he's perfect.

He tilts his head as he's watching me, a sweet smile on his face. If I was drunk I'd probably do something stupid like kiss him, but I'm not and he's just a giant puppy.  

"Watch it, babeee." 

I know I'm grinning like a lovesick fool, but it's moments like these where I just feel so connected to him. It's the moments when it's just me and him and he looks at me with such a warm smile and nothing seems impossible.  I love our friendship, I really do... 

"I wish I had dimples like you."

He's so random... and adorable... and randomly adorable.

"Why?" Stop smiling so much. You're being obvious! Noooo Scott, stay on your side of the room. PERSONAL SPACE.

"Cause they're really cute and I like them a lot."

He's poking my cheek now, harder than necessary and though it's not exactly comfortable, be damned if I'm gonna stop him.

"Trust me, if you add dimples to your face you might end up killing half of your fans. Probably 99%."

I love when he's laughing. He's such a goofball when he wants to be and oh... ok we'll spin. NO don't dip me, Jesus! 

"What are you doingggggg"

"We need music. I want to danceeeeee with you."

"If you will stand me back up I will turn on some music." or you could not and then kiss me until I can't breathe. Option B would be better but ok we're standing. Composure. Must maintain composure.

"There's a hot tub in my bathroom."

Nope. NOPE NOPE NOPE. ALL THE NOPES. "Why don't we dance first."

"You should order more champagne!!!"

"I'll get right on that." My cheeks are going to hurt from smiling and laughing before too long. At least when he's drunk he won't notice me staring as much.