26. Comedy

My eyes open before my mind wakes up.

If it had gone the other way around, I probably would have been too afraid to open them, too afraid that Scott had been nothing more than a figment of my imagination. I'm a little stunned to find myself faced with skin, but quickly realize I've somehow shifted and my cheek is pressed right above his stomach and though it's an odd position, i'm ridiculously comfortable. I feel his fingers sliding over my spine and if I were a cat I'd purr for my life. I wanna stretch out, but also never ever move at all.

"Welcome back." He's soft and whispery and when I shift so I can look at his face, he looks content and disheveled. If I were more awake I'd straddle him and kiss him until I suffocate....but I'm not and I'm still getting used to the fact that this is ok.

"How long was I out?" My voice is rough with sleep and he chuckles, the feel and sound of it lifting my lips into a smile.

"Almost four hours."

I pout, knowing that my sleep schedule is completely fücked. I know I'm exhausted, but there's too much to think about and I know it's pretty much guaranteed that I won't be sleeping tonight...

Unless I can convince Scotty boy to wear me out.

Oh god why would I think that!? Now I'm going to obsess on it! I mean yes, there was some serious heavy petting earlier, and boy is like a fücking prodigy with his mouth, but it's gonna take more than that to put me to sleep. Mama needs to put in some work for that, if you know what I mean.

"What are you thinking so hard about?"

Me... on my knees... in front of you. Ugh! I'm a sex fiend.

Ok, to be fair I haven't had sex in over 7 months. I mean fück that! And even that last time doesn't exactly have the best memories attached. I don't even want to think about how long I stayed thirsty before that.. I mean hands and toys are fun, but sometimes a girl needs the real thing, am i right!? (We won't talk about the time I accidentally put one of those toys in a carry on. Scott laughed at me for a week... it was TERRIBLE)

I try to block that incident from memory, thank you very much.

Besides... I didn't really get my turn to have fun earlier (Scott was greedy... but I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy it ;) ) and I wanna. You have no IDEA how much I wanna.

I have no clue what expression is on my face, but he smiles and shakes his head. "Nevermind, I think I can guess."

"Hungry..." And thirsty... I tighten my arms around him, burying my face against him so I can wake up and 'stretch without stretching'. I kiss his tummy and I feel his fingernails gently moving up and down my scalp. It's literal fücking heaven.

He knows it's one of my weaknesses.

"Wanna get up and go out somewhere?"

"I'd say we should stay here but the room service here sucks."

I really don't want to, but after some coaxing I finally manage to get up and get dressed. Scott had apparently booked a hotel room and dropped his stuff off there so he went to freshen up and I decide to have a total meltdown and, of course, my go to girl is the first person that needs the news.

Apologies in advance for the sheer amount of freak out.

Mitch: AVA!
Mitch: IT HAPPENED!
Mitch: SCOTT HAPPENED
Mitch: HES HERE AND HE LOVES ME AND KISSES!!!!
Mitch: AVA AVA AVA AVA AVA!!!!!!!!
Mitch: THE SHIP IS SAILING I REPEAT THE SHIP IS SAILLLINNGGGGG
Mitch: SCOMICHE IS REAL
Mitch: Crap you're at work! BUT HE'S HERE
Mitch: IN SAN FRAN WITH ME!!!
Mitch: AND... NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mitch: Well he WAS ... but not anymore b/c he's getting ready to go out but...
Mitch: Not that you needed to know that
Mitch: BUT HE LOVES ME!!!
Mitch: AVA HE FÜCKING LOVES MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mitch: LOVE MEEEEEEEEEE
Mitch: Can you believe it !??!?!?!?!?!!??!!??!?
Mitch: I love you!!!!!!! I want to hug you
Mitch: and him EEEEEEEEEE
Mitch: I'M FREAKING OUT CAN YOU TELL!?