"Nothing." I told him flatly. I took a deep breath. "Harry when we went out last year and at the start of the year, those used to be my happiest memories. Heck they still are." I smiled to myself, as the days we kept secret from everyone came into my mind. "How long were we together for?" I asked him. 

"You don't remember?" He asked with a frown.

"No, I do remember." I replied.

"We were together for 6 months, 1 week and 3 days." He answered. "I'd never been so happy with anyone in my life." My heart swelled and I just wanted to forgive him and give in but I couldn't, I had to keep my ground.

"And you were the one to ruin it for the both of us, though it seemed like it didn't bother you." I said bitterly.

"Louis, I didn't mean to hurt you. It was a mistake." He told me.

"So you just fell into bed with a girl, is that how it was?" I asked sarcastically.

"I had to Louis." He yelled. "I had to, otherwise people would know. Zayn was the one who set me up with her, I couldn't just say no. He would've figured it out and we both didn't want that to happen. Just see it from my point of view. I'm Harry Styles, Louis. I'm the guy who flirts, sleeps with girls, goes out to parties, gets drunk and does stupid things. I couldn't just change that because we were together." He tried to reason but to me he was just making it worse. 

"No Harry!" I screamed. "I can't see it from your point of view because all I could see was the one person I truly loved, being with other girls. I was okay with you flirting and hooking up with girls because I knew that’s the only way we could keep us a secret and for us to work out, even though it was the hardest thing I had to see and continue to see throughout our whole relationship." Tears started falling down my cheeks and Harry looked at me with such a heartbreaking look, I couldn't even look at him anymore. "I was okay with all of that because I wanted to be with you Harry." I continued. "You were the first person I have ever told I loved." I whispered. "I had been with people before but never have I once felt the way I felt for them as I did for you."

"Lou." Harry chocked out.

"Let me finish." I said. I started and I might as well get it all off my chest when I have the chance. "You told me you loved me Harry and I thought you meant it. But then you go sleep with someone else? Was I not good enough for you, is that what it was? I just wasn't good enough." I repeated, as small tears continued to fall. "We didn't tell anyone we were together. Not then, not now and we never will because it would ruin you. That's why we never told anyone, right? Because you're popularity would slip because you're gay or bisexual?"

"I'm sorry" Was all he managed to say.

"And it's been this long and now is the time you tell me you miss me. It's been 3 months." I remarked.

"I know and I'm sorry. But are you forgetting the constant times I tried to call you and text you. I came to your house continuously to try and explain but you never once let me. I missed you from the moment you told me it was over between us and I still miss you now." He took a step closer but I kept still, not physically being able to move. I was stuck on the spot.

Harry's POV

"Can't we just try one more time? When Liam came to the school and you became friends with him, it was the perfect opportunity for me to get close to you. Why do you think Zayn hasn't beat the crap out of him, like he normally would if someone new came along? Getting Zayn to get close to Liam was the only way I could talk to you again. The way I act in school is just...it's an act. If you give me one more chance I promise not to make the same mistake as I did last time." I stepped closer again, expecting him to move back but he stayed where he was, looking at me. "Because that was the worst mistake I've ever made." I admitted.