11

A/N: I know I usually do this after the story, but I want you guys to read this so I'm doing it before: If I posted an original story,not a fanfic, on this, would you guys read it? All my original stories are placed in Japan though, would you still read it?
---
Again with the kid
---

"Hyung! Jimin jumped on the couch where Yoongi was laying.

"What?" Yoongi looked at the hyper boy, annoyed a bit.

"Is it ok if we babysit Hyein today?" Jimin asked, sitting down.

"Hyein? The principle's 3 year old daughter?" Yoongi asked.

"Well today is her birthday so apparently the principle and her brother and mother are going to go shopping to buy her gifts and he asked us to watch her." Jimin explained.

Yoongi shrugged, "Sure I guess. We have two weeks until my parents are home. Can't we have Jin and Jungkook help us?"

Jimin shook his head, "They are on a trip and won't be back until next week."

Yoongi sighed, "Fine."

"Good, anyway there'll be here any second! Do we have any cake?"

Yoongi nodded, "In the fridge."

"What's wrong with you today? Yesterday you fucked me for about the millionth time this month and now your in a grouchy mood." Jimin puffed his cheeks out.

Yoongi chuckled, "Sorry babe." He wrapped an arm around Jimin.

"Whatever."

Finally Hyein came over.

"Hello, Jimin. Hello Yoongi." She greeted after being dropped off.

"So how's the now four year old girl feeling about today?" Jimin smiled and crouched down to her level.

She shrugged, looking down, "Eomma and appa didn't even remember today was my birthday." She started to sniffle.

"Jimin, didn't you say that-" Yoongi was about to say but Jimin slapped a hand over his mouth.

"We were told not to tell her. It's a surprise." Jimin whispered in his ear then went to pick up Hyein, "Awe, don't worry about it, I'm sure they remember."

"Weally?" Hyein rubbed her eye as Jimin sat down with her in his lap.

"Yes, weally." Jimin laughed.

Yoongi just sat there silently, playing with his fingers.

He looked over to the two and they seemed to be giggling with each other. Jimin started to tickle Hyein who the started to giggle loudly.

Yoongi's lips turned up into a slight smile, he liked that Jimin was good with kids.

When they stopped, Yoongi went to bring in the cake, "Hyein, you want some cake?"

She jumped off of Jimin and ran to Yoongi, then started to jump up and down, "Cake! Cake! Yes, please!" She smiled showing her baby teeth.

Jimin smiled since Yoongi was actually trying to help.

The three are their cake happily while watching Micky Mouse with Hyein.

"Here, eat some veggies too." Jimin bought over a veggie plate.

Hyein pouted, "Ani!"

Jimin became stern, "Your parents want you to be healthy, eat some carrots."

"We want you to be healthy too." Yoongi spoke up to Hyein.

Finally, Hyein nodded and started to eat her carrots.

"Your going to have to buy another veggie tray so your parents don't notice, right?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded, "Yes I am."

At that moment, the door unlocked and two people walked in.

Two people who were early from their trip.

"Oh shi-" Jimin slapped his hand over Yoongi's mouth again.

"Who's that?" Hyein looked up from the tv.

"Min Yoongi!" One of them yelled.

It was Yoongi's parents.

---
So please answer me to the A/N at the beginning! Also Please Vote And Comment~