9

Hiding the short boy
---

"Uh... I was talking to myself." Yoongi told his mother.

"Well, that's weird. May I go in?" His mother asked him.

"U-uh." Yoongi blocked he door, "Well you see, I was reading some things that you shouldn't see."

"Min Yoongi! You naughty ass boy, get your ass downstairs in your time out room." His mother shouted.

"Yes mother." Yoongi sighed then texted Jimin to tell him to lock the bedroom door.

He then went into a room that was filled with literally only air and sat in the middle.

"What type of parent grounds their 23 year old?" Yoongi grumbled as his mom shut the door.

"Bitch." Yoongi rubbed his temples.

~

Jimin got the text message and stumbled to lock the door still not sober.

Mrs. Min heard some noise from Yoongi's room and raised her eyebrow, "Yoongi? Did you somehow sneak back up here."

Jimin's eyes widened and he jumped up on the bed, but not before he stubbed his toe.

"Oh fuck this shit!" Jimin shouted them covered his mouth.

"That isn't Yoongi... Who's in there?" Mrs. Min demanded.

Yoongi heard the commotion from upstairs and tried to leave the room, but it was locked, "uh... Mom! Help! I'm having an asthma attack!" Yoongi shouted, lying trying to get his mom's attention away from Jimin.

Right then, his mother opened the door, "You seem fine, don't worry me like that! I think there's an intruder in our house."

"Eommoni, you're just hearing things. Go get some rest." Yoongi used that moment to leave and run upstairs and jolt into his room, "What the fuck are you thinking, Jimin?"

But it was too late, Jimin had fallen asleep, sprawled out on the bed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Omo..." He said, rubbing his temples since he had a headache.

Yoongi put Jimin under the blankets and slipped into bed with him, falling asleep too.

The next morning, Yoongi dragged Jimin to their volunteer job before his mom could catch them.

"Aigoo, I have a headache. And also, where are we working today?" Jimin asked as Yoongi and him walked there hand in hand.

"It's a company. We'll be volunteering for a day in the music article section." Yoongi said.(If you've read my other YOONMIN fanfic, "Slacker" be prepared)

"What will we be doing?" Jimin asked.

"Actually I think we'll be split up. You'll probably be somewhere else." Yoongi told him.

"Oh, okay... Wait for me if you get done first." Jimin looked up at Yoongi.

"I will." Yoongi smiled at the now black haired boy.

Yoongi dropped Jimin off where he had to be in the building and went to where he had to.

"Yoongi!" Jimin shouted when Yoongi walked in.

"Uh yes? Jimin, why are you wearing what seems like fake glasses and your haired styled?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "I just dropped you off... And you're too poor to have a suit."

"What? Look, I know we're living together now but that doesn't mean you can keep on slacking." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"This isn't the Jimin I know..." Yoongi backed up and ran out. Right when he did, he ran into someone who... Looked exactly like him.

"Oh hell no!" Yoongi yelled at the other Yoongi and ran away. "Jimin, we're leaving!" Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him out.

"Wh-what happened hyung?" Jimin stuttered.

"Nothing. Let's go home." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin nodded, "Alright hyung."

"Wait." Yoongi looked Jimin up and down, "Yep, this is the Jimin I know." He said leaving Jimin confused.

---
Please Comment and Vote~