Mini Chapter

Chapter Eleven in a half (if that's even a thing): All I can Do 

Eat is all I can do. The poisoning of food is my remedy. A drug so harmful, the pain is my cure. Eat, eat, eat is all I can do. My sister has left me, please don't do the same for me. I moan and I whine, I'm hungry for flesh. I don't lay a hand on mortals. 

I am a monster, I was told once. It has followed me since. Eat, eat, eat and I shall see her again. I'll tell her I'm human then she'll fall for my spell. I sit and I cry, I am not feeling well. I am a ghoul, one who was sold out and tested like a fool. They promised me a better life. One where I can be strong. I did not know that this what they meant. 

My older sister, I just wanted to protect you. I am eating human food for you. I will not lie, I do put cubes of human meat in the meal, but only to survive. I want to change. Being big and introvert.

 I see you on the big screen, looking lost and confused. 

Dear sister I want to apologize for being something we both feared. I hide my face, in shame and sorrow. Forgive me for being so cowardly with myself and symbol of weakness for you. 

//I am going nowhere with this but at the same time I do know what I'm writing about...fml//