"I said I'll be back... Just be mine and I'll look after you" Liam answered from behind. He stood beside me and continued "I just went out to get us dinner, I knew if I didn't bring it you'll not bother to eat... Now am I right... Or am I right!" He said. Acting smart. I rolled my eyes at him.

Pulled a chair made me sit and took another and sat beside me.

He took out the food and started to feed me, reminds me of the cuts I've got...

Then I started to feed him.

As we feed each other "Lottie today onwards I'm gonna make a video call at breakfast, lunch and dinner time. We're gonna see each other and have okay?"

"But genius the time is gonna be different and-"

"Its okay whenever you'll eat I'll eat" he smiled... I smiled back as an agreement.

It was so peaceful.

                **************

I'm in the office.

Today I've decided I'm gonna go to Beiber's Enterprise as soon as Liam leaves by 3:00pm.

Looking at the time I realized it was already time for me to go collect Liam as he wants me to drop him to the airport.

Liam was already waiting for me.

I dropped me at the airport.

He went in....

He didn't say bye, see you soon or not even...

MISS YOU...

I sadly turned back to get into get into the car.

A pair of arms squeezed me into a hug from the back.

I Heard Liam mumble 'I'll Miss you so much'

I turned around to see him but he went off...

This was weird!

I directly drove to Beiber's Enterprise.

I stopped in front of a gigantic building.

I was about to get in....

Someone pulled me to a side.

It was Harry.

"What on earth do you think you're doin?" Harry grumbled.

"Just came here to meet Edward Beiber and wanted to speak to Justin too." I answered plainly

"You're saying it as if you're here to meet noble men like Abraham Lincoln and St. Paul." He was angry and frustrated.

"Harry, Mr. Beiber knows who all are included in that contract." I said

"YOU. ARE. NOT. GOIN. IN. THERE.!!" He declared

"I. AM. GOIN. IN. And you know you can't stop me... Mr. Harry Styles!" I said stubbornly.

He knew he can't win arguing with me.

"Okay I'll just park my car..... You. Don't. Move.... Stay. Right. Here" Harry stressed each word and drove to park his car.

I don't have patience so I went in ignoring what Harry said.

I went to the reception where a Scottish lady was seated.

"Can I meet Mr. Beiber" I asked to the lady.

"Do you have an appointment or an-"

"She's a special guest! Let her in I'm glad to talk to her at any time." I heard A Canadian accent voice say from behind me.