Chapter 46

"I surrender I surrender!" How said on the groin trying to catch his breath.

"And the crowd goes wild!" I say and help him up. The other people in the class are laughing their heads off. This was the last session before finals. I grabbed my water and felt myself being pushed against a wall.

"You're smokin hot. What's your name pretty girl?" I was facing Andrew Clark. THE Andrew Clark.

"Ummm talk about direct approch...and personal bubbles." I say pushing him away like dirt. Andrew thought he was all that but he wasn't in my mind.

He was just your ordinary bad boy that wanted every girl to fall for him. *cough cough* that's not gonna happen.

"Well, well, well, little girl, I see we have a good/bad girl."

"Please. I would like to go home now, so move. NOW." I said and pushed him away to catch up with Tony.

"So it's the bad boy Andrew that has your heart Eh?"he said mockingly.

"Uh...first of all...Ewwww, and second..major "ewwwwwwweee!" I said and we laughed.

"He looked like he wants you...I have a plan." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"Just follow my lead." He said and linked my arm into his. I put my head on his shoulder and we passed an angry looking Andrew. Too easy. We walked out of the gym and me and Tony were still linked. I didn't move neither did he. So we stayed linked.

"So...are you the nerdy type of good?" Asked Tony and I burst out laughing.

"Umm...well I do have your average B's and C's...and then my D-..." I say frowning my mom freaked when she found out...because personally it was in my writing class.

"Oh...that's cool..." He said and I smiled.

"What about you?" I ask and he smiles.

"Straight B's."

"Cool." I say and we go to my car.

"See ya around Tony." I say and get into my car turning on 103.3. It was my favorite station. Come and Get it, played and I sighed and drove home. I see an unfamiliar car and I get out and walk inside.

"Mom?"

"Why hello Bri, so we meet again?" I hear a voice say. I look over and see HIM. The guy that tried to kidnap me.

"Where's my mom?" I ask feeling courageous.

"At the store. She left a note...I just came to give you a message."he said and I felt confusion.

"What's the message?"

"Your mom thinks she can protect you from the world, I can too...be safe my dear Bri...you never know what could happen."

"What does that mean?"

"Just...watch your back." He says and I feel anger bubble through me.

"You better leave...or I'll call the cops." I say and he walks out the back door right as my mom walks in.

"Oh hey Bri! How was your day?" She says and I look at her and see her arms filled with bags.

"Good. I have a lot of homework, gonna go to my room..." I say and run to my room slamming the door. I go to my laptop and put my head phones in. I go to my website that I made for advise. I scrolled down until I found something personal.

'Bri,

My mom wants me to go and be a dancer like her...but I want to be an artist...what do I do?'

The thing about this was because I couldn't answer this until I answered it myself...

'You need to pursue your dream, your mom may not like it..but it's who you ARE.' I sigh looking at my work but shrug and send it...

|||||||||||||||||||||||||~||||||||||||||||||

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I open my eyes to look at the time.

7:00.

Crap!!!!! I had to leave at 7:15!!! Well I was sooo unprepared and I didn't do my homework either. I tore through my closet throwing on random stuff shoving my pink converse on and flying to the bathroom to brush my hair brush my teeth and grabbing my makeup bag doing it while running to my car. I drove there speeding an inch or 2 and ran out my car and sped to the doors.

I made it to my locker shoving my stuff in and turning to run to Math when I slammed into someone.

"Hey Bri." I looked up and saw annoying Andrew Clark.

"What?" I say getting up to hear the bell.

"Crap!!" I tell and he is laughing.

"You're the one that went into ME this time."he said and I sarcastically laugh, going to walk to class to have him stop me.

"Ditch with me?"

"Pass."

"GG."

"Shut up!" I yell.

"I can show you a good time." He said with an evil grin.

"Pervert." I say and he puts me on his back.

"Let go of me you sicko!" I yell and I just hear him chuckle.

"Come on...one day."

"Fine, just let me go!" I shout he doesn't so I use my boxing skills to get out this one. I kick his chest as hard as I can. Then he winces and I jump off and punch him in the face.

"I said...let me go." I say and he looks at me shocked.

"You are so mine." He says going to me putting his hands on my hips and leaning to me.

"You're never gonna get over this are you?" I say and he nods looking at me with that look.

"We better leave before a teacher finds us." I say and get out of his grip and we walk to the parking lot. He takes me to a motorcycle, a line green one that looked brand new.

"Seriously?" I say looking at it, he nods and I shake my head. He hops on and throws me a helmet.

"You think I'm Gonna ride this thing?"

"Don't judge my baby." He says and I sigh putting the helmet on and get on the back holding him tightly. The thing start loudly and we go.

I am in a new world. I feel the wind in my hair and in feels good. The ride ends too soon.

"You can let go now..." Says Andrew and I realize I am still holding him, I blush and let go getting off.

"What are we doing today?" I say and he shrugs.

"Walk around town?"

"That would be great!" I say and we walk around town talking about everything and eat lunch. We were walking when my phone rang. I look at the caller ID and see "mom" on it and look at the time. 5:00. Crap!!! I was supposed to be home hours ago!!!

A/N*****i have decided to continue the book an finish it!!! Woo hoo!!! And sorry for the crappy chapter ending, I will try to update every chance I get!! Keep living the dream my fellow readers!(:

~NeonGreenCutie233~