Good Girls love Bad Boys

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I glared at my annoying blue alarm clock and groan. 5:30. I had to get out of bed and get ready for the day. Gosh, why couldn't school be 2 days and weekends 5? I pulled the blanket over my head trying to drown the sound out.

Vanessa! Vanessa! wake up!" I hear my annoying older brother Carter scream.

"Go away." I said throwing a pillow and then I felt myself be lifted and thrown on the hard floor.

"CAARRTTTEERR!!" I screamed at him and he walked out laughing. I pouted as I looked in my closet for something to wear. I chose my flowy yellow top and black legging. Seemed normal for my day. I went to the bathroom and threw my long curly brown hair in a pony tail, with a yellow flower clip. I ran down the stairs and waited for Carter to get ready. He was always the LONGEST at getting ready. Finally after 30 minutes he came down. His brown hair was greased down, and he wore his hat with his red Osiris, blue jeans, and a red t shirt that said 'you know you want me'

"Ready?" He said innocently.

"Yeah. For the past 30 freaking minutes." I said grabbing my floral back pack and went to his truck. I jumped in and he started to play his Avenged Sevenfold CD.

"UGGG do you have to listen to this crap?" I practically screamed at him over the music.

"Yeah. It's my favorite." He said singing loudly to the music. I put my head phones in and listened to Glad you Came by The Wanted. I took out my notebook and started to write.

'From my heart above, I looked deeply into the dragons eyes and then I fell under his dark spell..' All of the sudden my headphone was ripped out of my ear.

"Hey!" I yelled at Carter then I was thrown onto the cold ground of the schools drop off area. Jerk. I started to pick up my crap then heard the bell ring. I was gonna be late. Yet again. I ran to Science and people started to whisper. Fun. I went to my seat by the annoying Jacob.

"Today we are taking notes on...." And so on mrs. Lake went on about what the next unit was on. The planets.

"So...since when are you LATE to class Vanessa. Aka goody two-shoes." Said Jacob as I started the notes. I had to deal with these stupid comments on that crap. I know, I am kind of a GG, but it's so I don't get in trouble...ring! I ran out of my seat to my next class, writing, my FAVORITE class! I walked inside and Mrs. Miller smiled at me as I walked in. I took my seat by Emily. She wasn't a talkative person, and kept to herself. I went through the rest of the day and then I was packing up for the day.

"BOO!" screamed Jena, aka my best friend.

"Ahhh!!!!" I screamed hitting the locker door.

"You have to HEAR about this new dating advise magazine! My mom got it for me and..." She went on about the magazine and I finished packing up then she stopped mid-sentence. My blood went cold and I turned around to see BEN walking with his friends Jordan, and Spencer. I had the hots for Ben MADLY...he looked at me and smiled. Was I imaging things. I started to walk but tripped over Jena. I wast one to fall gracefully on my butt, I flew right on my face.

"Are you OK?" I heard a MALE voice say. I looked to see a hand and took it and I was lifted up.

"Yeah I just-" I started but looked up and looked right into the big brown eyes of Ben Star....oh my GOSH!!!

"Okay that's good, you fell pretty hard...." He said and I just nodded and looked down.

"I am really fine." I said. Then walked away and got home and screamed into a pillow like in the movies.

"Vanessa get down here!" I heard my mother say and I ran down and put the dishes away and sang along to the radio playing on my moms radio.

"You okay hunny?" She said looking at me.

"Never better! I just feel EXTRA happy today!" I said watering the plants and looking outside...

"Happy enough to take Pappy for a walk?" She said looking at me.

"Sure!" I said grabbing his collar and clipping it on him and walked out the door.

"Meooooww."I heard the neighbors car say and Pappy as a Pomeranian and that cat being the fat one that could tear him apart what happened next was the most horrible thing ever. Pappy started to bark and chase the car down the street.

"Paaapppyyy!!" I screamed at him and then he got out of the collar. Oh crap. I chased him down the street and then finally got him collar and he practically dragged me away. He barked and spun around me making me fall on my face.

"Pappy! Stop it!" I screamed as he licked me like a maniac. Then he got away and ran away to the direction of our house. Oh no.

"You fall ALOT more then I thought." I heard a male voice say. I looked up and saw Jordan.

"What do you want?" I said getting up, Jordan was 5 times my size, with brown hair and big green eyes.

"Nothing it was entertaining to watch that though. How do you get trampled by that tiny of a dog?" He said smirking.

"Shut up."I said walking to the way Pappy went.

"Wait! What's your name?" He asked.

"I bet you just want to put my story online."I said continuing to walk.

"No! I just want to know who you are." He said and I stormed back and had to stand on my tippy toes to get in his face.

"WHY?" I said looking into those big green eyes not letting him look away.

"Cuz, you seem cool and Ben seems to notice you, that's something." He said taking me back. He NOTICED me!

"Vanessa Brown." I said regretting it, and then walked to my house, I knew lots of drama was to wait that stupid move