Chapter 2

"Vanessa!" My mother screamed at me but ignored her and went to my room and locked the door. She sat by it threatening, begging, and eventually left me alone. I signed into Facebook and saw 7 new friend requests. Odd...

Ben Star. Accept

Jordan Z. Decline

Bens Crew. Accept?

Jacob Jones. Decline

Gordman Hatsworth. Decline

Carter Brown. Accept

Gale Clarkson. Accept.

Wow... 7 friend requests all boys. Never knew that I was popular to the make gender.... One message.

Why'd you decline me?

Why would I add you Jordan? I barely even KNOW you...

You added Ben. You barely know him.

We go back.

No you don't.

Why did you add me?

I already said. If it weren't for ME you wouldn't have Ben adding you as a friend. I am SMART.

Whatever. I will accept.

Yaa!

UGGG. Don't make me regret this.

Wouldn't dream of that.

I went to his profile and added him. No more Facebook for me. Carter opened the door and stood in the doorway.

"So you are popular today aren't you?" He said grinning.

"Huh?"I said confused.

"Adding all These boys to Facebook." He said looking at me.

"How the heck did you know?" I said blushing.

"I subscribed you." He said then walked out. I did my homework and grabbed my book and iPod and went to the couch and curled up and wrote some more listening to Adam Lambert.

'I didn't want to care for the simple ness of the dragon that captured me from the cellar of the tower. He wanted me to love a thing like him...or it.'

I stopped and just sat there. I didn't understand the world of my stories I lost them when I wrote them.

"A dragon? Classical aren't we?" Said Carter peeking over my shoulder.

"Carter!" I screamed closing my book and pushing him away. Or trying I got in a better position and pushed as hard as I could while he took a step back and I fell to the ground. Jerk. I walked to my room and just fell asleep in my computer chair....

•••

You have a message. I looked at my phone and looked at the ID. Ben Star. I quickly looked at it.

Hey baby!

Ummmm

LOL! You thought I was Ben! It's Jordan on his phone he left at my house.

Ugggg!

I looked at the time and flipped out. 3 in the morning. Ugggg why??? I fell back asleep to get some more rest...

The next day at school lunch time...

"OMC you got like FAMOUS now!" Said Jena.

"Not really." I said picking at my salad. I knew it was true but I was to stupid to admit that many people, of the male gender has looked at me, I have had 20 new notifications on Facebook and some have had the gutts to say 'hi.' I looked around and sighed as I walked away. I went to my locker and slumped down on the ground. 2 envelopes went on my lap. I looked up to see Ben smiling at me.

"Hi." I said getting up and putting the notes in my pocket.

"Hey. Thought you might want to come to my party tonight." He said smiling.

"Sounds fun!" I said then the bell rang I said goodbye and finished the rest of the day. I opened the note and say words in sloppy handwriting:

YOUR INVITED TO THE BEN CREWS PARTY!!! IT'S GONNA BE FREAKING AMAZING IT'S TONIGHT AT 10, IF YOU CAN'T COME CALL ONE OF US TO HOOK YOU UP WITH PERMISSION, ADRESS ON THE BOTTOM SEE YA THERE!

Yo,

The Ben Crew

It was so pathetic that I decided to go. It was Friday night. I had nothing to do, I called Jena and we got ready until 9:30, and drove to the address. Seems exciting enough...more like terrifying though... Let the party begin