Chapter 43

6 years later....

"Mom! Come on! We are gonna be late!" Said little Bri jumping on my bed.

"Sorry Bri." I open my eyes to see her big blue eyes filled with excitement about her first day of school.

"Lets get you reach then." I said getting out of bed. We got ready and I looked at her. A tear welled in my eye.

"It's okay mom, I'll be back at 2." She said and I just laughed. The six years of my little girl wanting to grow up so quickly. Wanting a big girl bed at age 4...I agreed. Now here sits my little Brianna Hope, sitting with a backpack on her back, and a smile on her face.

"Lets go then." I said and dropped her off. She kissed my cheek.

"Love you mom."

"I love you too Bri." I said and hugged her and she went off into the building. My phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Hey Vanessa...were are you?"

"Jordan. Calm down. I just dropped Bri off."

"Come home then."

"Okay, bye." I said ending the call. Even after 6 years Jordan worried about me being stolen from Jackson. I sighed and drove home. I walked into the house to feel Jordan's arms rap around me.

"I want a boy." He said and I just laughed turning to him.

"Hmmm, maybe when Bri is a little older." I said and he just kissed me, then went to my ear.

"She may want a friend at the house."

"With her beauty? She'll have boys here soon. So you can shoot them down." He laughed and kissed me again.

"Yeah." He said then made me a blueberry pop tart. I ate while he played with my curls. We sat and watched movies and cleaned, well I cleaned and he just sat watching me. It was 1:50 and I jumped up and dashed for the door. Jordan stopped me.

"I'll pick her up."

"I want to!"

"Rest...I'll be back soon." He said then left. I sighed and turned on 16 and Pregnant. It seemed like forever but in came Bri on Jordan's back.

"Bri!" I said grabbing her and holding her.

"Hi mommy. Told you I'd be back."

"Yes you did! How was school sweetheart?" I asked and she told me all about it. I made Mac and Cheese while Jordan played dolls with Bri. I smiled at the amazing life I had with her. I had Brianna and Jordan...with them I was happy. I finished and called them. We ate talking about school and her dolls. After dinner Cami showed up.

"Cami!" Screamed Bri running to her. Cami hugged her.

"Well hi sweetie! You look like you need a hair cut."

"No! I want it long and pretty."

"Okay, fair enough." She said and we spent the evening watching movies and playing games. It was time for Brianna's bath. She took it and I got her in her pjs. She yawned and crawled Into bed.

"Mommy. You see me again...in the morning." She said and I still laid with her. Jordan carried me to bed and I fell asleep.

~~~*~~~~**~~~~*~*~**~*~**~*~~

I wake up. I see it's only 3 in the morning, but I am thirsty. I crawl out of bed and get some water. Then I walk to see Bri, I open the door....to see her bed empty...

****hey guys! I am soooooo so so so sooooo sorry it isn't that great of a chapter but PLEASE keep reading...I am trying hard to make it better. I had the idea last night. Hopefully it was good enough though!***