Chapter 19

I finished my unpacking and was getting ready for bed.

"Hey! Want to go to the pool with me?" Asked Cami coming out of her little sheet that she had hanging for privacy. She wore a hot pink bikini.

"Um, I am kind of tired from all the unpacking, and I don't have a bathing suit." I said feeling weird. In the state of Arizona I never really WANTED one...

"Come on pleeasseee? And you can borrow one of mine." She said throwing a lime green bikini in my face.

"Fine." I said then walked out and Cami had a grin on her face.

"Wow! You look great...keep it. I don't look good in green, I usually were my pink or orange one."she said and I walked with her to the pool. I looked at how beautiful and clear the water was when I was thrown into the water. I swam up spitting out water.

"What the heck Cami!" I said but didn't see her but saw a tall muscular boy with green eyes and brown hair. He was smirking and jumped in the water.

"Hey. I'm Jackson and you are?" He said in a British accent...oh crabs, that was hot.

"V-V-Vanessa." I stumbled and he laughed holy crabs he was soooo freaking hot.

"You seem cold." He said then took me to the hot tub, I warmed up there.

"So Vanessa are you new here?" Asked Jackson and I felt enough butterflies to carry me away...did I REALLY just think that?

"Yeah." I said looking everywhere but the amazing boy.

"Cool...What's your talent?" He said looking at me.

"Ummm...writing and..er...singing?" I said unsure about the singing part.

"Yeah. I am here on a football scholarship." He said the looked at the time.

"Oh crap! I have to go...talk to you later Vanessa." He said waving and then smiled at me.

"Oh crabs, I have to go too..and yeah see you later...Jackson." I said pulling on a Stupid smile and walking to grab a towel when Cami came up to me grabbing her towel.

"Well, hello. Can you hook me up with someone as gorgeous as Jackson Holt." She said looking at him walking off.

"What's so great about him?" I said pretending to be dumb.

"Well, he's gorgeous, sweet, smart, and one of the most popular people here." She said looking at the door.

"I don't see what he sees in me then." I said pulling her to the door before she started to drool.

'THE SUN GOES DOWN THE STARS COME OUT AND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE RIGHT NOW MY UNIVERSE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME...IM GLAD YOU CAME.' I looked down at my ringing phone. I knew who was marked for that ringtone I looked at the caller ID anyways.

Jordan

I flipped it open anyways.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to see how you are liking it at LA...that's all."

"Well...I made a new friend, and a really cute guy named, Jackson."

"Oh...well when are you visiting Arizona next?"

"Um...never."

"Why not? What about your family?"

"They moved here with me."

"I have to go...bye." Then it went silent on the other line. Harsh much?

"Who was that?" Asked Cami looking at me. I snapped out of LaLa land and looked at her.

"Ex. Don't want to talk about it." I said pushing threw the door and getting in a pair of sweats and a holy T-Shirt and went to bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ring!Ring!Ring!

I looked at my alarm clock. 6 am, my first day going to school here. I slammed on the snooze button 5 more minutes...

"Get up!" Screamed Cami jumping on me.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed rolling off the bed and landing on my face.

"Owww." I said rubbing my head. Then I got ready. I looked at my schedule.

1: dance

2:physical abilities

3:writing

4:music

5:lunch

6-7:study hall.

"No ACTUALLY classes?" I asked looking again at my weird classes. Then I looked over at it again.

"Nope. This school goes all the way to college." Said Cami grabbing her bag.

"Oh. What's your first class?" I asked grabbing my bag.

"Dance. Then I have writing physical abilities. Music. Lunch. Study Hall, and then free time.

"5 classes together, 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th." I said as we walked and talked about Arizona and stuff. We got there and I dropped my book, yet again.

"Crabs." I said picking it up then hearing a bell making me jump. I walked in and a teacher looked at me.

"Tardy! 1 WEEK detention." She said.

"But...I got lost. And I am new." I said.

"Okay. One DAY detention, and if you back talk more and don't take your seat it will be one week detention." She said and I went and took a seat by Cami.

"Since we have a newbie lets go over the rules.

1. Be PERFECT, perfect attendance, perfect dancing, perfect, perfect, and lets see... PERFECT.

2. Respect. That's it. Back to work. Oh yes I am Ms. X." She said then walked to yell at some kids for not being 'perfect.'

"Ms. X is a perfectionist. You can work with me and my partner, but right now we are stretching." Said Cami doing perfect splits. My mouth dropped.

"I-I can't really-" I started but Ms. X came up to me.

"Come on you need a partner, this isn't a 3-way dance."she said then pushed me over to Jackson who was dancing to Glad you Came.

"Jackson! This is your partner Vanessa, get to work."she said going around looking at other dancers.

"So we meet again Ms. Brown." He said turning down his music.

"Yeah...I can't dance, I will really slow you down." I said. We worked hard on the dance and I was good enough not to fall on my butt every 5 seconds.

"Well, you were right. You really can't dance." He said as we walked out.

"What's your next class?" He asked grabbing his bag and walking with me.

"Physical Abilities." I said and his face brightened up.

"Me too." He said smiling at me. We walked outside into the warm air. We just sat and talked more and then I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Vanessa!"

"Jordan?"

~~~~was that a surprise? And what do you think about Jackson? I will try to update the next chapter ASAP! Thanks for reading Good girls love bad girls!~~~~