Author's Note

About a year ago I sat down on my bed, opened up my WattPad app, and began excitedly typing away, forming the story that you have just read. I have been working on this book on and off for over a year now, and I am so happy and honored to call it done.

The endless amount of joy that is erupting through me right now is simply exhilarating, and yet it is hard to put it into words. I must say, I am beyond thankful for all of you who have opened and read my story, whether you have just started reading it recently, or if you have been here since the very beginning- way back in late March of 2015.

To be completely honest, this book was a rollercoaster to write, and it was full of its ups and downs. This story went through many versions, yet this version, the one you have just completed, is the final one: the version I am the most proud of. Of course, every story has flaws, and this one is no exception. However, isn't that what makes a book grand? I love flipping through all of the pages, eager to find out what happens next, and snickering at the simple mistakes the writer has made. Or the plot-holes.

Anyways, I really hoped you enjoyed this story. Originally, this story started out as nothing but a Flipnote comic. It was only centered around Athena and Damien- there was no Brendan, there was no Lucas, and there definitely was no Rayquaza. However, through the help of friends, this story finally came to be what it is now. I hoped you enjoyed reading it, as I had much fun writing.

I'd love to take a moment to thank the following people for sticking with me through this bumpy ride:
CoolBlueLatios
DracoLizard301
1snivy10
You guys are amazing, and I am beyond grateful to call you my friends.

As always, the best is saved for last. To my fellow readers: thank you so much. I cannot even express in words how grateful I am. You guys are all beyond amazing- every single one of you.